Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammies got an upgrade

5 posters

Go down

Hammies got an upgrade Empty Hammies got an upgrade

Post by scaredymouse Fri 21 Oct 2016, 9:23 pm

Here is the new 40g tank Eva and the girls moved into, they are very happy.  They especially love their giant sandbox Smile

Hammies got an upgrade Wp_20104

Hammies got an upgrade Wp_20108

Hammies got an upgrade Wp_20106

Hammies got an upgrade Wp_20105

Hammies got an upgrade Wp_20107

Bonus pic of Kevin:

Hammies got an upgrade Kevins10

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Hammies got an upgrade Empty Re: Hammies got an upgrade

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 21 Oct 2016, 10:29 pm

Did you get new hamsters recently? :O I must've missed it! Unless these are your same hamsters but I can't recall you having a group of three.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 21 Oct 2016, 11:02 pm

The beginning of October, I agreed to take in a momma and her two daughters from my friends rescue in Indiana. They even drove them to me! Their rescue had a huge intake of hamsters and I was kind of excited to get my hands on some baby hamsters. You know me, I always take the old, sick, messed up animals that no one wants. So this was a rare occasion where I got me some babies. And of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't take in their mom, too. Dwarfs can sometimes get along but sometimes need to be separated. I'm hoping that this will work out since they have always been together and their tank is huge.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 21 Oct 2016, 11:08 pm

How did you make that shelf? So cool!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 22 Oct 2016, 2:54 am

It's plexiglass. You have to buy a whole sheet if it at Home Depot and it's about $60 but you get 3 shelves out if it. With all the tanks I have, I can make use of that much. They will actually cut it there if you know your measurements. But you can also cut it at home if youth have the right tools. I love these shelves, I have them in 4 tanks. I can just take them out, clean them and put them back in.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 22 Oct 2016, 7:43 am

The snuggly pics are so cute! Jump Hearts I'm sure they are loving the extra space.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:49 pm

That second pic of them making a "ham pile" made my morning!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum