Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bin cages

2 posters

Go down

Bin cages Empty Bin cages

Post by PastelMouse Sun 23 Apr 2017, 3:56 pm

Would it be possible for me to house mice/a mouse in a bin cage? I like that they are lighter than tanks, and I think they'd work better for me. If I used a bin with ~200 square inches of space and made one giant ventilation piece on the lid, would that be an adequate house? I also think having a bin cage will make hanging accessories easier.

Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Bin cages Empty Re: Bin cages

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 23 Apr 2017, 3:58 pm

PastelMouse wrote:Would it be possible for me to house mice/a mouse in a bin cage? I like that they are lighter than tanks, and I think they'd work better for me. If I used a bin with ~200 square inches of space and made one giant ventilation piece on the lid, would that be an adequate house? I also think having a bin cage will make hanging accessories easier.

Hi Pastel, yes bin cages are great! My new hamster is currently in one and in the past I've had gerbils in them.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PastelMouse Sun 23 Apr 2017, 4:21 pm

Rodents rock! wrote:Hi Pastel, yes bin cages are great! My new hamster is currently in one and in the past I've had gerbils in them.

Do you know of any good ones for mice? I'm looking for 200-250 square inches with flat walls.

Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by PastelMouse Sun 23 Apr 2017, 4:29 pm

I found one that might work?

http://www.target.com/p/sterilite-174-56-qt-storage-tote-transparent-with-glacier-white-lid/-/A-13771723

Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 23 Apr 2017, 4:35 pm

PastelMouse wrote:
Rodents rock! wrote:Hi Pastel, yes bin cages are great! My new hamster is currently in one and in the past I've had gerbils in them.

Do you know of any good ones for mice? I'm looking for 200-250 square inches with flat walls.

I know Target carries some that have flat walls. They are Sterilite brand. I got one that is 450 sq inches since it was for my hamster. But they have lots of different sizes. They are clear and have purple handles.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down