Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone in the Chicago western suburbs interested in creating a Meetup group for mouse or rat parents?

Go down

Anyone in the Chicago western suburbs interested in creating a Meetup group for mouse or rat parents? Empty Anyone in the Chicago western suburbs interested in creating a Meetup group for mouse or rat parents?

Post by Honey102019 Sun 22 Dec 2019, 6:21 pm

I'm just wondering if anyone is interested.   Lightbulb Confused  Anyone is welcome.  I just said western suburbs because I know there are no Meetup groups in our area.  But anyone willing to drive out to Dupage or western Cook county is welcome.   Two Thumbs

This doesn't have to be an official Meetup group either.  Just looking for a group who might be interested in grabbing coffee, tea, or lunch  Popcorn  in a public setting to discuss our sweeties. Love  

My friends and family don't really understand why a grown woman would want to have mice.  Shocked  I just happened to stumble into this four years ago (long story) and realized how amazing these little kiddos are.  

I'm over 35 just in case that helps.  Everyone 18 and older is welcome.  You can send me a private message if you have questions.
Honey102019
Honey102019

Cool

Back to top Go down