Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member saying hi!

2 posters

Go down

New member saying hi! Empty New member saying hi!

Post by Dawnakai719 Fri 29 Sep 2023, 2:54 pm

I have been a mouse owner for a few years now. We got destiny for my niece and my neice didnt want her so she became mine. I honestly have been looking up things about mice since we got her, and honestly it hasnt stopped yet. I honestly didnt know that we could give her chicken until just recently as well.... but she has been getting her fruits and veggies, and grains. She is considered prey in my house as we have 3 cats that like to just watch her. But honestly she has been safe from harm. I have thought about getting her a new friend, but i am scared of the reaction she will give if a new mouse shows up. She seems pretty content by herself. She gets outside cage time, but i do use a hamster ball for any elongated times out like if i am cleaning her cage. She just zooms around exploring with it. She gets tired after about 20 minutes and then gets another burst of energy to keep running. Its actually kinda cute. All of my household loves her, 3 kids included. I just am on here i guess to learn more about what other people do for thier mice/mouse. Although mine seems content, i know that might not be the case. But boy is she a talkative little one.
Enjoy yourselves and i look forward to reading what others are doing that i could be.

Aries

Back to top Go down

New member saying hi! Empty Re: New member saying hi!

Post by MiceMe Thu 05 Oct 2023, 3:32 pm

You should get her a fancy furry friend as mine one are both together and loves cuddles to each other
Yours would appreciate it as well
Do not hesitate as she is probably lonely

MiceMe
Jr Member
Jr Member

Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnakai719 Thu 05 Oct 2023, 3:52 pm

Yeah. My mouse has bit my cat... so thats why i am a bit hesitant to get a friend. Kinda worries me a little.

Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by MiceMe Thu 05 Oct 2023, 7:14 pm

Although she can get fussy if She is without a friend and obviously Mice bite a cat!

MiceMe
Jr Member
Jr Member

Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down