Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halloween tank and pop-up playground :)

+3
MesaMouse
CallaLily
scaredymouse
7 posters

Go down

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Empty halloween tank and pop-up playground :)

Post by scaredymouse Thu 06 Oct 2016, 12:13 pm

Oooh, spooky.  I had one of my treat ghosts up but they ate it.  They love Halloween.

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20149

look at my elderly little Furgie, working on her fitness <3

I love big boxes, I like to make once piece playgrounds.  I just lay down a blanket to protect my carpet and plop a bunch of toys in there.  then it folds flat and I can tuck it behind furniture or under a bed.  Love it!  If you have strong mice that like to burrow, I suppose they could potentially escape.  So, you could weigh down the flap with books or something.

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20152

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20154

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20156

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20151

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20150

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20155

smaller version of finished product Smile

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20157

bonus picture of splotchy eating her foot

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Wp_20159

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Empty Re: halloween tank and pop-up playground :)

Post by CallaLily Thu 06 Oct 2016, 12:58 pm

Very cute. Love the bats and the spider. I put in a few Halloween things this week too and thought about posting pics but it's still mostly Autumn themed.  It's funny because I've put a jack-o-lantern, a ghost, and some bats too. And a spiderweb pail.  Ear wiggle  No spider though.
halloween tank and pop-up playground :) 20161010

Ah, Splotchy. Happy Gotta love that silly girl.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

halloween tank and pop-up playground :) Empty Re: halloween tank and pop-up playground :)

Post by MesaMouse Thu 06 Oct 2016, 1:59 pm

I like the fold-flat playpen idea. What I always liked about the bin playpen was that it could be stored under a coffee table, desk or easily slid into the closet, when not in use, without having to remove any of the toys. It's also lightweight enough for me to be able to lift it without bending my knees (which is something I can no longer do when standing).

And Splotchy! Oh, that silly ham! Kiss

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 06 Oct 2016, 3:00 pm

Cute! I've been trying to go slow with Halloween this year but it's hard. lol

I like that box idea too. I used a box for a while but didn't think to fold it flat afterwards. Eventually the cats took over and tore it apart. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 06 Oct 2016, 3:04 pm

Ooh I LOVE halloween Smile Great decorations guys. I've been collecting a few mouse-friendly halloween items myself, but have yet to give them to the mice.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Cat Thu 06 Oct 2016, 5:44 pm

You find such great things for Halloween! How do you do that? All I have is a little mouse-safe "spooky house"!

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 06 Oct 2016, 7:51 pm

All the best tank items are tea light candle holders, one was from Walmart and the other is from Michaels. And all the pretty goofy stuff is from Michaels, I think. Wait till you see the Christmas stuff! Some of that stuff came from Goodwill. But there is lots of fun stuff in my Christmas box. And I have a fun snowflake paper punch too sprinkle in with the bedding.

And I got fun Halloween and Christmas fleece for the chinchillas. I'm going to be busy.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:06 pm

I've found the £1 shops to be great for this sort of thing. I have some glass pumpkin tea light holders which will make great food bowls, and ceramic pumpkin and ghost tea light holders which can make little hides Smile

Speaking of paper punches... you've got me wondering... I wonder if you can get a bat-shaped paper punch for halloween?!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:20 pm

Ooo spooky. I especially like the ghost up front, its so cute!

That pic of Splotchy eating her foot made me laugh. She's so silly Laughing

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 07 Oct 2016, 4:36 pm

I tried to find a bat punch but I couldn't find one Sad

I have a maple leaf punch that I made with brown, yellow, orange and red construction paper. It looks like fall in my tanks

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 07 Oct 2016, 5:23 pm

scaredymouse wrote:And I have a fun snowflake paper punch too sprinkle in with the bedding.  

What a great idea!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 07 Oct 2016, 9:32 pm

All my critters love their craft punch shapes!

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 07 Oct 2016, 9:58 pm

scaredymouse wrote:I have a maple leaf punch that I made with brown, yellow, orange and red construction paper.  It looks like fall in my tanks

ME TOO Shocked great minds think alike...

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down