Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's the weather?

+11
Rodents rock!
EverythingAnimal
scaredymouse
River
MesaMouse
MouseLover
stephlisa
Artistwolf
AnonymousMouseOwner
CallaLily
Peachy
15 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

How's the weather? Empty How's the weather?

Post by Peachy Mon 14 Nov 2016, 8:54 pm

I just took the dog for a walk and could see our breath. Eep! I'm kiiinda waiting for snow. I want to build a snowman. And then I want him to melt.
Snowdude

How's the weather for everyone else?
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

How's the weather? Empty Re: How's the weather?

Post by CallaLily Mon 14 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm

A little rainy. I could live without snow. lol

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 14 Nov 2016, 9:18 pm

Getting nice and cool, 77 and sunny today. I've never seen it snow here, EVER. You are so lucky, I have only been to the snow a few times in my life. Maybe.. 5 or 6 times? We have to travel quite a ways to see snow, and our car isn't built for it either, so we never get to go anymore. It's been years. You have no idea how lucky you are to get snow. Rain is also a rarity around here, we get light sprinkles but a nice decent rain doesn't happen often.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 14 Nov 2016, 9:50 pm

Frost on the ground for the last two days :/ This morning, the weather app said the low would be 43 degrees, but the temperature at that moment was 36 degrees. Lol

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:52 pm

Weather reports can be so weird. I wonder if updating them just isn't a priority. lol

I don't know if I could go without snow! Last year it made my year when it snowed for my birthday. lol When it's snowy I wish it'd go away, but by the end of summer I'm looking forward to freezing again. Brr

Down the street someone built a giant snowman that had pants hanging out of its mouth. Like it ate someone! Rofling

Edit: Ooh, like this one, but taller.
How's the weather? Jan_DailyLife_20150123_0013
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Tue 15 Nov 2016, 3:44 am

The weather is cloudy but reasonably mild for the season here. Looks like it might rain later. I hope we don't get snow here this winter...at least on the days I need to leave the house - this part of Britian just seems to stop whenever there is the slightest snow (its quite funny, but a little inconvenient sometimes!).

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:54 am

LOL, that snowman! Laughing

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 15 Nov 2016, 8:53 am

Don't get me wrong, snow is pretty and I do love how crisp the air is but it can be annoying as well.  I would not want to live somewhere that gets snow often and in large amounts.  Everyone has their preference. Someone else could just as easily say you're lucky to live somewhere that doesn't get snow. Grass is always greener, I suppose. Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Tue 15 Nov 2016, 11:11 am

OH I LOVE SNOW Brr Jump Hearts

It's fairly mild for this time of year... 10c or 50 farenheit. As always I'm dreaming of a white christmas though...

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 15 Nov 2016, 11:21 am

It's finally dropped to the mid-80s here (Phoenix area in AZ), predicted to be cloudy tomorrow and then not go above 80 through Saturday! Every time I think I can turn off the A/C, we'll get another stretch of days over 90 but I think this is the "magic" week when it can get turned off for the year. The national weather pundits are predicted a warmer and drier (is that even possible in perpetual drought conditions?) winter due to La Nina. If that's so, I may not even have to turn on the heat this year. After living half my life in NYC and combating sleet, snow, slush, frigid gale force winds in the winter, I don't miss it at all -- as we say out here even when it hits 115 or higher, "at least you don't have to shovel heat"!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 15 Nov 2016, 1:22 pm

Facebook just told me that two years ago today it snowed. I took a picture of a squirrel with snow on its head. lol

It looks like the highs here will be jumping back and forth between high 40s and low 70s. The lows are in the 20s-30s. Doesn't sound like I'll get snow soon. lol

When I worked at McDonald's, one day the high was so low that the owner offered to pay the people working at drive through windows overtime if they wouldn't call in. Brr
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 16 Nov 2016, 10:36 am

As someone who has always lived in the UK, I always think it must be strange for people living in warmer climates at Christmas time. So much of the songs and traditions are winter-themed, so for places that pretty much don't get a real winter, or for people in Australasia who celebrate christmas in the summer time, I just can't imagine it. Like, imagine singing "Frosty the snowman" or "baby it's cold outside" in the height of summer Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 16 Nov 2016, 11:32 pm

Brrrr... 48 today... Suddenly got unusually cold after all this hot weather, and it's so great! I love the cold...

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by River Thu 17 Nov 2016, 12:27 am

Been in the higher 50s and 60s here. Fahrenheit, to be precise. Glad its cooling down some!

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 17 Nov 2016, 9:43 am

Suddenly, the high today is 79 degrees Fahrenheit. So random!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next