Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's the weather?

+11
Rodents rock!
EverythingAnimal
scaredymouse
River
MesaMouse
MouseLover
stephlisa
Artistwolf
AnonymousMouseOwner
CallaLily
Peachy
15 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

How's the weather? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's the weather?

Post by Peachy Thu 17 Nov 2016, 10:38 am

Yes! I should have checked the weather before I left the house. Hot
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 21 Nov 2016, 12:44 pm

How's the weather? - Page 2 My-fav11

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 21 Nov 2016, 3:33 pm

Nooooooo XD

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 21 Nov 2016, 8:06 pm

Haha! Ice is awful. I aaaalways slip on my front sidewalk, and it's even less fun when you're carrying a carseat full of baby. lol I think this year we're going to try one of those ice carpets. I used towels last year and they worked okay. Pardon
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 21 Nov 2016, 9:27 pm

Lol, apparently the water doesn't have to be frozen for me to slip, as I once slipped on rain and broke my arm. Rain can be just as dangerous as ice sometimes, I guess. But in reality I'd be so happy to see snow, I just thought that was a funny meme lol. So true though, we don't get real winters here, but we can watch them on TV! Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 30 Nov 2016, 4:34 pm

It's snowing! I don't think it's staying, but snow is snow. Whee. Santa Bliss
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:30 am

Ooh, it was snowing last night, but it was still melting when I went to bed... at like 1am. lol Waking up to it was a huge surprise! It's all supposed to melt again, though. My Trucky Wucky doesn't like ice and snow anyway. It's like 20 years old, so we try to make it happy. Razz
How's the weather? - Page 2 20161210
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:55 am

Oooh, snow! We haven't really has any snow yet but we're supposed to get a lot this winter.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:01 pm

No snow here, but I think some rain later this week.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal Sun 04 Dec 2016, 2:15 pm

We had a few flurries yesterday, but nothing stuck. But when a woke up this morning, BOOM! Snow everywhere! And its not supposed to stop anytime soon. Time to stay inside and play with the pets!

Edit: Here are a few pics of the snowfall and our feeder visitors:
How's the weather? - Page 2 I8Dbp93I_jOn7I5VDW4tzQyHJDxrNtucFf8w9ArHLELtp_HaU3weiUqT2mRp3Lc0z_Juqrx4J2AGoPqaEnEP1BtxFv8yN5uZI6D70gHSXLY3V0UThJSYZGHy0oVkqEUSr2EmrHY4 How's the weather? - Page 2 HzIDxi65LYhLcIVs_UUjTZ4ZM_PppTnRSZl6vPfMODQUuJOIGdIvFZuixWxEDvRQtB8gxG6wnECV_1dJgnwer4oMlmmWKu79BPTmFV8-7cplVPvR8sqQsRc_Y9xvnjav4QCtGBVY How's the weather? - Page 2 Lz5paRr4kF6UDYTxhfVv0kdouay5mzVlRZGjqQnBHnSLyJjsFZJOt4e9JugQwM6wOR7V6kWVdz7H-qeW5UyHOkyDGLG4nJGLwQlKUyE-JcvX_j3mv3jP8Kg6NV7CtH016jpaWgir How's the weather? - Page 2 PtZbkILup4unP4ZUUh4rcrIY17AkmfrXw_LdxmN62nbCsnra1N_SIEa_gAZreurNKyJSDRGV113jH_6GaEhCTmnmqIAkOVo_MsXGzt2QCGZLpSpoIssHDE-1rRXSQrzsW98G-lDu How's the weather? - Page 2 1sBxzgZURjXBLRjG-h6iE1Qv0t_bZgEDlradTLutBGvrRjdo2xNAWGrKJvMFzJnDvw5LkC1uMi-iV8IgHrlfyfAvP4i3qz1h86DZjqTlp-wwhJV4wLm2znU_Xwnn_TpW-nVx6VDM

Last edited by EverythingAnimal on Sun 04 Dec 2016, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 04 Dec 2016, 2:30 pm

All of last night's snow is gone now. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 51°F, but I think it's supposed to snow a couple more times this week. I hope it will stay! Just not in the streets so I can still drive places. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 04 Dec 2016, 3:09 pm

Well, snow is not something we see here too often in the desert and, frankly, I don't miss it -- too many memories of 35 years living with sleet, snow, slush and frigid temperatures in NYC. I'm grateful that the high temps here have been in the 60s for the past 10 days after the blistering summer and fall we've had. Of course, once the temps fall below 70-something, we begin to "freeze" and pull out jackets, hoodies, sweaters, quilts, etc Laughing . A few days ago, it was 64 in the house when I got up and my arthritic joints knew it before I even looked at the thermometer. As even the hermit crab tank (with insulated heating pad) was reading only in the low-mid 70s (too cold for them), I gave in and turned on the heat. All living things Chez MesaMouse are now nice and cozy, including the crabs in 80+ temps!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 15 Dec 2016, 7:53 am

Temps dropped, I think today's high is supposed to be 30F but with wind, etc feel more like 15F.  Chance of a tiny bit of snow tomorrow night but looks like Sat is supposed to be around 55F and rainy.

Edit: And of course on the coldest day so far this winter, I'm craving a milkshake. Drool Brr

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 15 Dec 2016, 10:58 am

We've had a run of mid- to upper 70s days but that's supposedly going to change tomorrow as rain is predicted for Friday and Saturday with temps in the low- to mid 60s.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 15 Dec 2016, 12:03 pm

Haha, it's about 9 degrees here today but the wind chill knocks it down to -2 degrees. That doesn't seem compatible with human life. I want to move to the Caribbean Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next