Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marchioro Kevin 82

4 posters

Go down

Marchioro Kevin 82 Empty Marchioro Kevin 82

Post by CanadianExport Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:57 pm

Hey U.S. mouse friends just wanted to let people know that Petmountain has the Kevin 82 in stock finally! This cage does have 1/4 wire spacing and is a cage I would love to get eventually. Just wanted to let people know that this is available again and is one of two cages available in the U.S. that is suitable for mice. It is pricier than most cages available in the UK and Europe but this is best price on a wire cage in the U.S.

http://www.petmountain.com/product/small-pet-cages/11442-599957/marchioro-kevin-small-pet-cage.html
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Marchioro Kevin 82 Empty Re: Marchioro Kevin 82

Post by Peachy Tue 15 Nov 2016, 1:02 pm

Ooh, that's cheaper than the one I was looking at. I've been going back and forth on whether I want to invest in a cage. I'll have to bookmark this!! Applause
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Tue 15 Nov 2016, 1:55 pm

This is what I want to get after I move and settle in with my job. My bin cage has been wonderful but I really like the look and versatility of a wire cage.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 16 Nov 2016, 10:40 am

Ooh that is a really nice cage Smile It's big too!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 16 Nov 2016, 10:55 am

I've been toying with the idea of a cage too. It just seems like it would be easier to decorate/hang things, add levels, etc. But they're so expensive. I couldn't justify spending the money for the cage above when I got my 40 breeder aquarium for $40 plus $15 for a lid. They're roughly the same amount of space - 648 sq in (40B) vs 645 sq in (above cage) but that cost difference!

Last edited by CallaLily on Wed 16 Nov 2016, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to correct price)

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Wed 16 Nov 2016, 11:46 am

Oh I totally understand the hesitation around the price. Part of it for me is I move so much right now that trying to move a glass tank is just more than I want to do but I do understand it is PRICEY. I really wish we had the access to those amazing cages in the UK and Europe!
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum