Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female mice fighting over wheel

2 posters

Go down

Female mice fighting over wheel Empty Female mice fighting over wheel

Post by worm Mon 23 Oct 2023, 3:31 am

Hello again!! I got 2 female mice last week! (It was 3 put unfortunately one passed bc of a tumor that she had already had) and when I had first got them I had noticed that 2 of them (Boba and Ms Maisel) where fighting over the running saucer! Mainly Boba was the aggressor. So I reintroduced them and took out the saucer. Now over the course of a week I have been not seeing any fighting so I figured I would give them a wheel (8 in, I have a 10 but it’s just slightly to big for their 20 gal tank). During the day they’ve been fine (it’s been abt 2 days), but I just happened to be awake so early in the morning and  heard them fighting again; it was Boba fighting Maisel over the wheel. They both can run and fit on the wheel so I don’t think it’s not wide enough. But I’m still a new mouse owner and I want to make sure I’m doing my best for my wormies and I’m worried about them fighting. I would really appreciate the help and advice!!!

Spooky

Back to top Go down

Female mice fighting over wheel Empty Re: Female mice fighting over wheel

Post by catnapt Mon 30 Oct 2023, 7:52 pm

are they just fussing at each other or are they biting and hurting each other?

is there a way to put in the saucer and the wheel? even just for a short while?

catnapt

Back to top Go down

Post by worm Wed 01 Nov 2023, 2:16 am

@catnapt they were just fussing each other! And they don’t really seem to be doing it anymore (at least from what I can tell) and I had actually heard from someone that saucers aren’t good for mice?

Spooky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down