Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily dose of Splotchy (video edition)

4 posters

Go down

Daily dose of Splotchy (video edition) Empty Daily dose of Splotchy (video edition)

Post by scaredymouse Thu 15 Dec 2016, 11:28 pm

Part One: Eat your hearts.

https://youtu.be/sssgbPs35-c

Part Two:  Barf your hearts out.  Then have a snack and take a bath. (P.S. I know she's not actually barfing, she's just unpouching)

https://youtu.be/n56-t_mwCEQ

ENJOY!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Daily dose of Splotchy (video edition) Empty Re: Daily dose of Splotchy (video edition)

Post by Peachy Fri 16 Dec 2016, 9:26 pm

Hahaha! Part 2. What fun! Rofl2 I like her little hands.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Daily dose of Splotchy (video edition) Empty Re: Daily dose of Splotchy (video edition)

Post by CallaLily Fri 16 Dec 2016, 11:07 pm

Splotchy is so cute! I couldn't watch all of the second video but I did get to watch up until just after she unpouches.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 17 Dec 2016, 2:27 pm

Oh, she just kills me! I haven't seen Imogene unpouch yet as her cache spot is in the far corner behind the comfort wheel so seeing Splotchy use her hands to push her cheeks was fascinating.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down