Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of Loops

+3
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
AnonymousMouseOwner
7 posters

Go down

The story of Loops Empty The story of Loops

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:36 am

I usually am not into writing, and don't like reading books much, but I had fun making up this story. It's completely made up, it's about a mouse who was lonely and tried really hard to get adopted, but never had much luck. The mouse character is named Loops, and he is put in a scary situation with a snake in the story, but the ending is happy, he is not harmed by the snake Smile I'll put it under a spoiler anyway though. I'm not the best writer, but hopefully someone will enjoy this story! Ear wiggle

The story of Loops Mouse-10

Spoiler:

The end! Hope you enjoyed this story! Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

The story of Loops Empty Re: The story of Loops

Post by CinnamonPearl Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:50 am

What a cute story! I'm a writer myself. Never written about mice though.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Tue 17 Jan 2017, 7:14 am

I was so glad it had a happy ending!!! Smile Cute Smile

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 17 Jan 2017, 10:33 am

Aww, cute story. Thanks for sharing it! Smile

I just recently began finishing up a fun sci-fi/fantasy story that I worked on a couple years ago. And reading back, I actually love it! It was never meant to be read by anyone but me, I'm a picky reader and was tired of being disappointed by other books. lol But I might have to share it with my husband because he won't leave me alone about it. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:15 pm

That was beautiful, Anonymous, very thoughtful and well-written. Thanks so much for sharing the story of Loops!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:08 pm

what a sweet little story!!!!! i loved it <3

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Tue 17 Jan 2017, 6:02 pm

You are so creative, Anonymous, great work! I really enjoyed reading it, it made me feel sad, scared and happy for little Loops at the end. I think that in order to be a good writer, you have to make people feel things, instead of just reading them. You have definitely accomplished that, well done!

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 17 Jan 2017, 6:09 pm

i agree with moo, i really felt for the little mouse. i even got a little weepy at the end... i was going to keep that to myself, but it's a great accomplishment to make the reader care about the character.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down