Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoops!

5 posters

Go down

Whoops! Empty Whoops!

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 19 Jan 2017, 11:58 am

Well wouldn't you know it! I went off to ski in Pennsylvania, and by complete accident, on the way home a stork dropped three new girls in my car! COMPLETELY by accident! Hahahahaha. XD In reality, I actually picked them up from a shelter on the way home. They're such sweeties! They're so snuggly and kind with each other, and one of them is even very friendly already!

Whoops! Img_0010

First girl is Shelly, a banded agouti. She's very anxious and flighty, but it shouldn't be too hard to calm her down and tame her up. She's actually quite a bad barberer. :O Her two sisters have bald patches on their heads. It's weird cause she's not a very aggressive alpha. But nonetheless! Once I have the two groups introduced, I'll work out her barbering behavior.

Whoops! Img_0011

The second is Nutmeg! She looks like a BEW from afar, but she's actually got some very faint color. What do you guys think it is? I thought it was beige, which makes sense since their family also has agouti genes, but it's very hard to tell. For now I'm just calling her a self beige. She's also anxious but much less so than Shelly. She'll come around very quickly. She spooks easily but it won't be hard to wear her down.

Whoops! Img_0110

And the last is Chara! She's the one on top, hugging Nutmeg. She's already very tame, friendly, and brave. She loves to sit in my pockets and climb around my arms. She even helped me cook crepes yesterday, and she had a really fun time. ^.^ We're already quite good friends. She's the same color as Nutmeg, most likely beige, but she's also banded like Shelly. So very in between the two! Right now she's actually my tamest mouse, which is funny.

Well, those are my new girls! Right now I'm working on taming and treating for mites, and in three weeks I'll throw the two groups together and see how it goes.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Whoops! Empty Re: Whoops!

Post by stephlisa Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:17 pm

Ooo, they're pretty! Nutmeg looks a like a very light beige to me on my computer, but its quite hard to tell!
They're so sweet! Chara sounds adoreable - definitely one of those moments where girls can warm up to you just as much (or more than) a boy can! Very Happy
Congrats on your new mice!

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:51 pm

Congrats on your new girls!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 19 Jan 2017, 5:56 pm

stephlisa wrote:Chara sounds adoreable - definitely one of those moments where girls can warm up to you just as much (or more than) a boy can! Very Happy
Congrats on your new mice!

I legitimately don't believe there is any difference between girls and boys. Boys just have less options. It 100% comes down to personality.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:42 pm

They're beautiful!! Congratulations! That must be so much fun Very Happy I actually noticed all the extra mice in your signature and was like, hmm, I wonder... XD

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 21 Jan 2017, 1:19 am

Pretty ladies Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum