Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

um, i think i may have a situation

+5
EverythingAnimal
Iri4810
Peachy
CallaLily
scaredymouse
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

um, i think i may have a situation  - Page 2 Empty Re: um, i think i may have a situation

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 16 Feb 2017, 4:30 am

Congratulations, Scaredy! I think your wish came true... you did say you secretly wished for baby mice Wink

um, i think i may have a situation  - Page 2 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

um, i think i may have a situation  - Page 2 Empty Re: um, i think i may have a situation

Post by scaredymouse Thu 16 Feb 2017, 4:41 am

I did, I did wish for them. See how magical I am! I simply wish for something and it comes true!

Its hilarious how nervous I am, though. But momma is doing so great, especially for a young first time mom. Yay mom!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Plapatin Thu 16 Feb 2017, 5:50 am

Congratulations on becoming a grandma!! Keep us updated and show pictures of your new mice! Smile

Plapatin

Pisces Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 16 Feb 2017, 8:16 am

Yay! Can't wait to meet the babies. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 16 Feb 2017, 11:53 am

Three days will zoom by now that you know they're alive and Mama George is tending to them. How is your husband taking to being a surprise "grandpa"?

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 16 Feb 2017, 12:26 pm

Surprisingly well! It helps that she's an absolute sweetheart. His only concerns really is my ability to handle all these critters. It's a huge commitment plus we can't go on vacation for the next 2 years. There's no way. I mean, we could do a weekend but that's it.

I think we'll both feel better when we know what we're dealing with. Anyway, he'll melt when he has a handful of tiny babies sleeping in his big ol man hands.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 18 Feb 2017, 5:31 pm

Did you meet those babies yet? Bouncy
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 18 Feb 2017, 7:46 pm

Better safe then sorry... So I'll wait until tomorrow since I don't know exactly when they were born. But later tonight when she's up, I'm going to take a better peek. I got a tiny peek earlier and saw at least one baby with darker skin. Eeeeeee! I'll post later after I peek! She's such a good momma. I'm so lucky.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 18 Feb 2017, 8:52 pm

So exciting! We're all living the "mousie grandparent" situation vicariously through you and can't wait to hear more about the pups Heart Eyes .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 19 Feb 2017, 12:08 am

So I had momma out for a break, which she loves!  She spent the first 5 minutes taking a bath!  So cute.  Her favorite food is cheerios, so she spent the rest of the time horking down those.  She is so tame, it blows my mind.  She happily sits in my hand and eats cheerios, too.  Such trust.

Anyway, I rubbed my hands in bedding then uncovered the nest and saw about 10 babies or so.  I was so nervous, I didn't want to poke around to much this early, I'll meet them tomorrow!  Anyway, I love that momma took in a bunch of paper hearts into the nest.  The babies are covered in hearts.  Squeeeee!

Anyway, they look healthy and momma is healthy, what more could I ask for.  Here is a sneak peek of them babies.... I'll start a new thread tomorrow to b document their progress.  

Enjoy

um, i think i may have a situation  - Page 2 Adobep11

um, i think i may have a situation  - Page 2 Adobep10

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 19 Feb 2017, 12:43 am

Aww! Such sweet little babies!

um, i think i may have a situation  - Page 2 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by VgKing Tue 21 Feb 2017, 9:23 am

I can't wait to see those cute babies. Kindly share some pics.

VgKing

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 21 Feb 2017, 10:00 am

I started a new thread for the baby pictures ❤ I'm so grateful that I'm in a position where I can keep them all because I don't think i could part with any of them. I am in love.

http://www.petmousefanciers.com/t1450-georgie-s-babies#16382

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum