Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two-Story Cage Versus a Three-Story Cage

2 posters

Go down

Two-Story Cage Versus a Three-Story Cage Empty Two-Story Cage Versus a Three-Story Cage

Post by VgKing Fri 17 Feb 2017, 7:41 am

I'm currently out of the country on a business trip and I want to surprise my mice when I go back home. I was forced to leave them at a vet office a few kilometers from home and I know they are really missing me. I've been using a two-story cage for the last 7 months. But now I think a three-story cage will be a perfect upgrade. I was looking at some mouse cages but I'm not sure what I should get. The 3-story one looks very sturdy and stylish, but then again it looks too spacious. What do you suggest I do?

VgKing

Back to top Go down

Two-Story Cage Versus a Three-Story Cage Empty Re: Two-Story Cage Versus a Three-Story Cage

Post by stephlisa Fri 17 Feb 2017, 12:02 pm

Do you have any links of cages that you're thinking of?

I guess it's ultimately up to you. Colin has a 3-storey cage (and absolutely loves it, he loves climbing on things and up things and likes the sheer amount of toys available in the space. But its also more work to clean out and deal with (but seeing as it's just one mouse and one cage, I'm okay with that). And heavy. Very heavy when you've filled it up with toys before moving it back to its usual position...

Personally, I think your mice would be happy with whatever you give them so long as its not too small and has the essentials, but we wanted to spoil Colin so gave him a bigger cage to live in.
Its your choice in the end though.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Two-Story Cage Versus a Three-Story Cage Empty Re: Two-Story Cage Versus a Three-Story Cage

Post by VgKing Wed 01 Mar 2017, 9:22 am

I was talking about the ones on Pet Street Mall. Sorry I can't post the link.

VgKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down