Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter paper crinkles

3 posters

Go down

Easter paper crinkles Empty Easter paper crinkles

Post by CallaLily Mon 01 May 2017, 11:44 am

My mice love the paper crinkles and I know normally they're only 0.98 cents at Wal-Mart (1.25 oz bags) but right now they have Easter stuff on clearance, so I picked up a whole bunch of bags of them for 0.02 cents each.  Larger 3 oz bags are 0.10 cents (originally $1.98).  Posting just in case anyone else's mice like them. Smile

The lady at the cash register was like "This will last you for years depending on how many children you have!"  Giggle

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Easter paper crinkles Empty Re: Easter paper crinkles

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 01 May 2017, 5:48 pm

Thanks for the info! That is funny about the cashier!! Laughing
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 01 May 2017, 7:09 pm

lol! right now my critters are really into tissue paper. those sweet little mouses just love everything we give them!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down