Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few pictures of a few of the mice

+3
AnonymousMouseOwner
CallaLily
Peachy
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A few pictures of a few of the mice Empty A few pictures of a few of the mice

Post by Peachy Sun 07 May 2017, 8:31 pm

This is the new girl. She's so pretty! Her head is pretty yellow, but the rest of her is beautifully speckled. Love
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170529
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170526
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170527
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170528

And an accident picture that turned out ok. lol
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170530

Mika... The two boys from my December litter have both passed, so Mika is the youngest boy. Pretty spoiled. Smile
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170533
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170531

But my old guys are pretty special too. Heart Yoshi woke up too late, but Frog is always up. I'm not even sure when he sleeps. He's 28 months old, fat, squishy, and sooo soft. And he really wanted to climb the lilac.
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170532
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170534
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170535
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

A few pictures of a few of the mice Empty Re: A few pictures of a few of the mice

Post by CallaLily Sun 07 May 2017, 8:39 pm

Great pics of such adorable mice!

That girl is very pretty. Would she be considered Variegated?

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

A few pictures of a few of the mice Empty Re: A few pictures of a few of the mice

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 07 May 2017, 8:50 pm

Wow, that girl is so pretty! So unusual, I have never seen a mouse with coloring like that! Little frog is adorable too Love

A few pictures of a few of the mice Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 07 May 2017, 9:01 pm

She sure is pretty! Great

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 07 May 2017, 9:07 pm

I do think she's variegated. I once tried to get a local "breeder" to let me adopt a variegated, but she got upset with me for saying it was likely variegated and not merle. Pardon
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 08 May 2017, 9:48 am

Kiss Here's the most cherished mouse in the world, sweet old Mr. Yoshi Boo. Kiss
6 months until his 3rd birthday, can you believe that?  Tender

A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170546
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170543
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170544
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 08 May 2017, 10:35 am

Yoshi ❤ I can't believe how old he is, he looks so healthy!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Mon 08 May 2017, 8:30 pm

He looks amazing Peachy!
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 08 May 2017, 8:49 pm

I love little Yoshi! Love

A few pictures of a few of the mice Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 08 May 2017, 10:01 pm

Your new girl is gorgeous! Very unique coloring! Have you named her yet? Mika is a cutie, looks fluffy! Frog is a big guy, and very handsome! Yoshio is quite the handsome old chap! Looks great, you would never know he's an old guy, so sweet! Thanks for sharing the photos, they are great.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 09 May 2017, 8:08 am

Aww, Yoshi looks great. He certainly doesn't look his age!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 10 May 2017, 12:10 am

Love all the Yoshi love! Heart He's such a wonderful boy.

No final names for the new girls, but thinking maybe Dandelion and Bumblebee... Dandy and Bumble. I love dandelions, and I named one of my other self black girls HoneyBee. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 10 May 2017, 12:13 am

Peachy wrote:Love all the Yoshi love! Heart He's such a wonderful boy.

No final names for the new girls, but thinking maybe Dandelion and Bumblebee... Dandy and Bumble. I love dandelions, and I named one of my other self black girls HoneyBee. Smile

I think Dandelion 'Dandy' fits the girl in the first few photos! So cute!
What does the other girl look like?
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 10 May 2017, 9:53 pm

The other girl is a self black. I haven't gotten any new pictures of her yet. But that's why Bumblebee would be a neat tribute to the self black HoneyBee. RazzA few pictures of a few of the mice 20170549
A few pictures of a few of the mice 20170550

Hehe. I was only going to get one, but while I was taking pictures of Dandy at the water bottle, this girl came and said, "Look at me!" Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 10 May 2017, 11:25 pm

Yes, that is a nice tribute.
That is such a cute photo of Honeybee saying hi. Mouse Wave
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next