Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye, sweet Daisy.

+2
Rodents rock!
AnonymousMouseOwner
6 posters

Go down

Goodbye, sweet Daisy. Empty Goodbye, sweet Daisy.

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 21 Jul 2017, 8:15 am

Rest in peace my sweet Daisy. She didn't make it through the night. We had a vet appointment for today but she just couldn't make it until then. Worry I was sure you'd make it.

You were my second oldest mouse. I got you as a friend for Holly, when I stumbled across PMF/TFM and learned that mice need friends. I was quite worried, introducing you, but you and her got along just fine. That was actually the smoothest an introduction has ever gone for me. Here is a picture of you when you were young:
Goodbye, sweet Daisy. Daisy10
I introduced you to many other mice, until there was a group of 5. You loved all of them and they all loved you. Here are some more pictures of you:
Goodbye, sweet Daisy. Img_6318
Goodbye, sweet Daisy. Img_4310
Goodbye, sweet Daisy. Daisy_10
Goodbye, sweet Daisy. Img_6317

Then yesterday, you started looking unwell. I could tell something was wrong with you. You rested in my hand, and you had never done that before, since you weren't the most tame. Holly stayed by your side all day yesterday, she never left you. She laid on you and kept you comfortable all day and all night. Even with Holly's support, you couldn't hang on long enough.

RIP Daisy
May(?) 2016 - July 2017

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, sweet Daisy. Empty Re: Goodbye, sweet Daisy.

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 21 Jul 2017, 9:06 am

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I think now even if you had been able to get Daisy to the vet yesterday, there was probably nothing they could have done. So, I believe it worked out the way it was supposed to as Daisy was at home with her family and passed peacefully without the stress of going to the vet. Daisy sure was a beautiful and sweet girl. God bless Daisy. Sending hugs your way AnonymousMouseOwner.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 21 Jul 2017, 9:29 am

Oh no. Sad I'm so sorry to hear she didn't make it but I'm glad she passed peacefully with a friend nearby.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 21 Jul 2017, 3:30 pm

We buried her and made a cross out of sticks, then put a flower on her grave. She's buried in a pretty garden with lots of rose bushes. I just feel so bad that she died young, is it common for mice to die at 1 year? I feel like she still had another year ahead of her. She seemed so healthy, it just struck so suddenly. Thank you Rodents rock! and CallaLily, it does make me feel better that she passed away with her long time friend, Holly, by her side, as well as her other friends, and in the comfort of her own home. I know she certainly had a great life, even if she didn't live as long as I thought she would.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 21 Jul 2017, 6:13 pm

Unfortunately, some mice do not make it much over a year old. I think poor breeding is to blame in many cases.

That sounds like a beautiful resting place for her. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 21 Jul 2017, 8:25 pm

That sounds like a beautiful resting place for Daisy Smile
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Fri 21 Jul 2017, 10:45 pm

Daisy seemed like such a sweet, loving little girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Daisy Rainbow Angel

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse friend Sat 22 Jul 2017, 5:43 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your memorial to Daisy is beautiful and it's clear that she was so loved and cared for. My sympathies to you and the rest of her family. Sending healing thoughts xxx

Mouse friend

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 22 Jul 2017, 10:09 pm

Sweet little Daisy... run free little friend. You will be missed Sad

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down