Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two new mousie babies!

4 posters

Go down

Two new mousie babies! Empty Two new mousie babies!

Post by hesitantbullets Sat 26 Aug 2017, 8:21 pm

Good evening! A few days ago I posted a topic asking whether or not i should get my female mouse some companions. I got a few people telling me that I should, and so I did! Their names are Arya and Sansa.
Cheddar wasn't getting along with the at first but now they get along fine and can share the same space with no difficulties.
Here are the girls!

Two new mousie babies! Mice_210
Here they are perched on my shoulder

Two new mousie babies! Mice_310
Here they are all cuddled up (Sansa is on the left and Arya is on the right)

Two new mousie babies! Mice_410
They are so cute!

Two new mousie babies! Mice10
Here's all three of them in their new tank  Love
hesitantbullets
hesitantbullets
Jr Member
Jr Member

Libra Batty

Back to top Go down

Two new mousie babies! Empty Re: Two new mousie babies!

Post by scaredymouse Sat 26 Aug 2017, 10:46 pm

Well, they are adorable. I have a soft spot for white mice. I'm hoping it's just the angle of the photo but they look a little round in the middle, fingers crossed they aren't pregnant. With new females you should always be aware of the possibility of pregnancy. If 23 days goes by and no babies, you are free and clear!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by hesitantbullets Sat 26 Aug 2017, 11:13 pm

scaredymouse wrote:Well, they are adorable.  I have a soft spot for white mice.  I'm hoping it's just the angle of the photo but they look a little round in the middle, fingers crossed they aren't pregnant.  With new females you should always be aware of the possibility of pregnancy.  If 23 days goes by and no babies, you are free and clear!

Oh my, I really hope they aren't pregnant!
hesitantbullets
hesitantbullets
Jr Member
Jr Member

Libra Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 27 Aug 2017, 9:06 am

They are super cute. I agree they do look a bit round in the middle. Hopefully they're just tubby. Good vibes

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 27 Aug 2017, 10:40 pm

Congrats! They're beautiful... and I agree that they're looking a bit pregnant. Hopefully your new girl won't take being separated from her new friends too hard. (FYI, this is why I recommended quarantining new mice in your other thread. Wink)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down