Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest in peace, sweet Blue

5 posters

Go down

Rest in peace, sweet Blue Empty Rest in peace, sweet Blue

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 10 Sep 2017, 3:19 am

I also posted this on Hamster Hideout forum, but wanted to post it here too:

I apologize for this ending up being so long, I just loved my little guy so much Hearts

Rest in peace, my sweet Blue. Tonight I went to give you your treats and pet you, just like I did every night, but you weren't out, so I searched for you. I found you curled up peacefully, you had passed in your sleep. You were perfectly happy and normal yesterday, so at least I know you weren't suffering. It was your time to go run free, with my past pet mousies Snow, Violet, and Daisy, and my first hamster, Sunflower. I'm sure you are playing with them now, running around in green grass. I bet you are finding lots of yummy treats to eat! Boy will I miss you, I will always love you. I formed a strong bond with you, a bond that I have never had with any other pet rodent. You taught me that hamsters aren't mean, viscous animals. My first hamster was aggressive and bit me, so I decided to never get a hamster again. Fast forward a few years, I decided that I was going to try again after all. I saved up supplies, and got you the day after Christmas. I was scared of you at first, but it turned out that there was no reason to be. You were the sweetest little hammy, I could pet you, put hats on you, and feed you treats. You would sit there and enjoy being petted, you were super gentle when taking treats from me. You would gently lick chia seeds off my finger, and be careful to never let your teeth even touch me. You never bit a single soul. Unlike many syrians, you loved your sand pit. You could dig for hours in there, and roll around. You were very active too, you ran around your cage and climbed the little wooden bridge I gave you a lot. You also loved to chew. You would chew away at the little wooden blocks, whimzees, and apple sticks I gave you. You always tried to stuff giant whimzees in your cheek, but when you figured out it wasn't possible, you would carry them to your nest. It was so funny to watch you carry something twice as big as your head! It was like watching a dog trying to get through the door with a big stick. You were always acting goofy, you made me laugh a lot. You would perk up whenever you heard the wrinkle of a bag, you would stand on your hind legs and watch me walk around the room.

I hope I will see you again one day, but until then, I will miss you, and I hope you have lots of fun up there. There better be a sand pit up there for you Wink

I will always love you ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Blue
December 26, 2016 - September 9, 2017

Rest in peace, sweet Blue Blue_h10
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Blue_m10
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Blue_h11
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Blue_h12
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Blue_h13
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Blue_m11
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Hamste10
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Hamste11
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Img_3110
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Img_3111
Rest in peace, sweet Blue Sunset10

I literally have hundreds of pictures of him, but that's all I will share in this thread. If I share any more, the thread might not load Heart

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Rest in peace, sweet Blue Empty Re: Rest in peace, sweet Blue

Post by scaredymouse Sun 10 Sep 2017, 6:01 am

I'm so sorry to hear this, it's so sudden!  He was such a good little hammie friend, I'm so glad you found each other.  Run free little one.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Moose Sun 10 Sep 2017, 6:57 am

Rest in peace, Blue. You were ever loved. It is wonderful that you passed peacefully, and never had to endure the handicaps of old age. God has a place for you. Go to where the music is. We love you more than you know.

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 10 Sep 2017, 7:13 am

I'm so sorry. Blue was such a funny, cute hammy. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 10 Sep 2017, 10:03 am

I'm so sorry to hear about Blue's passing. Thank you for sharing all those wonderful photos. Beautiful. And I enjoyed hearing all about Blue. Rest in peace Blue. (((Hugs)))
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 11 Sep 2017, 2:31 am

scaredymouse wrote:I'm so sorry to hear this, it's so sudden!  He was such a good little hammie friend, I'm so glad you found each other.  Run free little one.
Thank you Scaredy. It was very sudden, I was not expecting him to die so young at all, he seemed so healthy. He was a good hammie friend. ♥️

WinterWhisker~ wrote:Rest in peace, Blue. You were ever loved. It is wonderful that you passed peacefully, and never had to endure the handicaps of old age. God has a place for you. Go to where the music is. We love you more than you know.

Thank you for your post WinterWhisker, it is good that he passed peacefully and loved.

CallaLily wrote:I'm so sorry. Blue was such a funny, cute hammy. hugs
Thank you CallaLily ♥️

Rodents rock! wrote:I'm so sorry to hear about Blue's passing. Thank you for sharing all those wonderful photos. Beautiful. And I enjoyed hearing all about Blue. Rest in peace Blue. (((Hugs)))

Thank you Rodents rock. I'm always happy to share photos of my pets, I'm glad you enjoyed them Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down