Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Fun (I Hope) :)

4 posters

Go down

Which Rodents Have You Had?

Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap33%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 10 ]
Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap3%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap23%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap10%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap7%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap0%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap10%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_lcap13%Something Fun (I Hope) :) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 30
Back

Something Fun (I Hope) :) Empty Something Fun (I Hope) :)

Post by Blessed Fri 29 Dec 2017, 3:13 pm

I just wanted to make this thread hoping you guys would have fun voting in this, because I like making polls, lol! Laughing
Okay, so, once you vote which ones you'vehad/have, next post which ones you want. Bouncy
I want a degu, those tiny opossums, a Patagonian cavy, a few guinea pigs, gerbils...and, kind of more mice and rats, haha. My mom said when my mice die, she wouldn't mind letting me get a gerbil (or degu instead).

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Something Fun (I Hope) :) Empty Re: Something Fun (I Hope) :)

Post by Peachy Fri 29 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm

Blessed, the last post you made before you disappeared for a bit was "I might actually die." Good to see you didn't die. Laughing

I currently have mice, a guinea pig, and a hamster. I had gerbils and thought they were loads of fun, will definitely get more in the future.
I've come very close to bringing home sugar gliders from the rescue. I think my rodent of choice will always be mice. I know these aren't rodents, but I would also love to have ferrets someday... When I can give them their own space so they don't harass the mice or get hit by a cat. lol

The people I got my guinea pig from wanted to give me their ferrets too. A sweet young thing and an old guy who was blind. When my husband said no, their owners moved and just left them at their old house until someone finally took them to a shelter. Shake head
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Fri 29 Dec 2017, 3:38 pm

Lol, thanks. Smile I'm glad, too. Good vibes

Cool! I've never seen a sugar glider in person.
Aw, too bad you couldn't have gotten the ferrets. They're great pets, and even better if they use their litter box while outside the cage too, haha. Razz (Ahem, Grace).

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 29 Dec 2017, 5:08 pm

I have mice and my kids have had hamsters that I've helped care for. Years ago we looked after some guinea pigs for several months. It was a pet sitting gone wrong and then two others were dropped on us right afterwards because the owner was threatening to turn them loose in a field. We kept them until we could get them a new home.

I have also pet sat rabbits before (though technicallly they're not rodents)- thankfully without all the drama that came with pet sitting guinea pigs. They're adorable but not for me. Same for guinea pigs honestly.  One of my older sisters used to have sugar gliders (also not a rodent) and again, super cute pets but not for me.  I actually did some research into chinchillas a few years ago because my middle son was interested but they're also not a pet for us anytime in the foreseeable future.

I am however interested in getting gerbils and rats at some point. Though rats would be further down the line.  I'm hoping to have gerbils sometime late next year. And since we're also including pets other than rodents in this topic, I would love to have a hedgehog one day. But that one day seems to keep getting pushed back... so who knows. girl_sigh

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CucumberMouse Fri 29 Dec 2017, 5:27 pm

I currently have my first mouse, I'm brand new to owning any kind of rodent. I was actually wanting to get a chinchilla rather than a mouse, but our family didn't have the right situation to house one Crying or Very sad . If I could have any of the animals on that list, and have the ability to properly care for them, I'd want to have a chinchilla, short tailed opossum, hamsters, rats, and a rabbit, in that order. More mice would always be fun too Razz
CucumberMouse
CucumberMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sheepish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down