Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I hope I havent stuffed this up too bad

4 posters

Go down

Hello, I hope I havent stuffed this up too bad  Empty Hello, I hope I havent stuffed this up too bad

Post by Tippity Top Kat Mon 09 Apr 2018, 9:33 pm

Hi guys Smile
My name is Kat and I’m from New Zealand .
I came across this forum looking for the old fun mouse site ( not knowing it had been taken down) but I’m glad I’ve found this little community Smile I currently don’t own any mice but I’ve made an informed decision that I will indeed be getting a pair of female fancies a few months down the track. I’m preparing as best I can and I’m so excited for the day to come that I’m ready to bring some micey furr-ends home to be a part of my family Smile I’ve already put in a special order for a large acrylic tank with custom dimensions and venting and I’ve been researching a lot about suitable diets and toys and lifestyles in general but I’d really appreciate any advice or tips and tricks you guys might be able to give Smile I have no time frame for getting mice and I won’t get them until I’m certain I am ready so until then I want to take in as much information as possible so I can give them the best life possible :3

Tippity Top Kat

Back to top Go down

Hello, I hope I havent stuffed this up too bad  Empty Re: Hello, I hope I havent stuffed this up too bad

Post by JuniperBerry55 Mon 09 Apr 2018, 9:58 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm also from New Zealand Smile
It sounds like you're on the right track to becoming a great mouse-parent!
JuniperBerry55
JuniperBerry55

Taurus Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Hello, I hope I havent stuffed this up too bad  Empty Re: Hello, I hope I havent stuffed this up too bad

Post by Jadamouse Tue 10 Apr 2018, 12:40 am

welcome Smile

i am from new zealand too haha
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 11 Apr 2018, 12:43 pm

Welcome! We have lots of great information posted as stickies in each topic that should answer most of your questions. There is information on introductions, quarantine, food, housing, taming, bedding, illness, etc. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Mice are the best, you are going to love them. You did mention that you were interested in a pair of mice... actually mice do best in groups of 3, so if you are able, that would be a better choice. Whatever cage you have will accommodate 3 mice just as easily as 2.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down