Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What'd you get your pets for the holidays?

+2
CallaLily
River
6 posters

Go down

What'd you get your pets for the holidays?  Empty What'd you get your pets for the holidays?

Post by River Sun 31 Dec 2017, 10:04 pm

I think they're over now -- mostly. Yule ends on the first for those that celebrate it the whole week, so I think nows a safe time to ask.

What'd you get your pets for the holidays?
River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

What'd you get your pets for the holidays?  Empty Re: What'd you get your pets for the holidays?

Post by CallaLily Sun 31 Dec 2017, 11:25 pm

We didn't purchase much this year.

I did make the dogs dog-safe gingerbread treats. We did buy my youngest son's dog a chew toy and a little jacket because it was his first Christmas.  The mice got extra treats. The cats were just happy with the empty boxes...Laughing

Not sure if it counts but I spent half of my Christmas money on a new UTH, thermostat, and thermometer for Lizard Ninja (the leo).  And most of what was left after that on the wheel for Hamtaro that is now set aside to be the wheel for my future gerbils. Laughing

We didn't do anything different for the snake or the crabs. Embarassed

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

What'd you get your pets for the holidays?  Empty Re: What'd you get your pets for the holidays?

Post by CucumberMouse Mon 01 Jan 2018, 12:00 am

I got a lot for Cucumber this year, it's his first Christmas with us, and his "birthday" was only 4 days after Christmas, so we combined his gifts from both for one massive haul, hopefully I'll have a picture soon. The cats got a little toy basket, a stocking full of toys, a few other catnip toys, and their favorite, extra treats Cookie . I got the frogs an extra silk plant, and I've been planning to set up a moss pit for the hermit crabs for the past few months, but haven't gotten around to it, so I'll go ahead and set that up for them and call it a Christmas gift Razz .
CucumberMouse
CucumberMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sheepish

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 01 Jan 2018, 11:07 am

I got my girls some expensive bird toys! A grass hutch, a coconut, and a paper loopy thing. They love em a ton, so I guess it was worth the ridiculous amount I had to pay for em. As for my bunny, I'd say a new home and the hundreds of dollars of rabbit supplies will be gift enough.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 01 Jan 2018, 1:53 pm

CinnamonPearl wrote:I got my girls some expensive bird toys! A grass hutch, a coconut, and a paper loopy thing. They love em a ton, so I guess it was worth the ridiculous amount I had to pay for em. As for my bunny, I'd say a new home and the hundreds of dollars of rabbit supplies will be gift enough.

A new wonderful home for Clover is the best Christmas present he could ever hope for. Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Tue 02 Jan 2018, 1:17 pm

I agree with you on that, Rodents rock!. =)
We don't do gift exchanging on Christmas or those other different country holidays, so our pets don't get gifts, either. Laughing
But February 28th is the one-year anniversary of having Daniela. =D

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down