Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot

+3
CallaLily
Blessed
Peachy
7 posters

Go down

Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot Empty Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot

Post by Peachy Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:41 am

Alex was a pregnant doe from Petco that I picked up in December. On January 4th, four weeks ago tomorrow, she had five babies. Two boys, Finnegan and Atticus, and three girls.

Today I took the girls out for some pictures!

Alex (aka Momma)
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180148

Little Vera is so teeny, and so sweet. She was outgoing and on the move from 5 days old. No fur, no eyes, but she got up and zoomed away from the baby pile. She reminds me of my late HoneyBee. I expect great things. Love
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180151

Darcy is like the mirror image of her mom. So cute!
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180150

And Verity. Look at the fur near her tail. She's got gray patches all over her. Smile
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180149

Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180152
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180154
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180153
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180156
Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot 20180163

Aren't they the cutest?! In Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot Empty Re: Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot

Post by Blessed Wed 31 Jan 2018, 3:28 pm

Very good pictures and quality, and the mice are cute! Momma mouse is pretty (and the others are nice-looking, too!), and wouldn't it be so cool if Verity turned out being a merle? Love
I'm also partial to black-and-white coats on animals, 'cause they're usually so varied, and some of the patterns are stunning!!
I like the paper with the hearts in the background, and the fluffy stuff they're on looks so soft! Two Thumbs

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot Empty Re: Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot

Post by CallaLily Thu 01 Feb 2018, 7:15 pm

They're all so cute but omgosh I just love Vera's face!! Love Verity's coat is neat. Cool Photos

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 01 Feb 2018, 10:29 pm

In love

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 02 Feb 2018, 3:26 am

Too cute! I love them! Love

Alex and Daughters Valentine's Day Shoot Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 04 Feb 2018, 7:58 pm

So the ladies moved into my Ferplast cage and the boys moved all of their childhood home belongings into a 20 gallon, pending a neuter. Teehee The boys have been squeaking at each other so I might need to separate them before they go to get neutered, though. I guess that way they'll have somewhere familiar to rest when they come home at least.

I got pictures of the boys but need to get on the computer.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 04 Feb 2018, 8:17 pm

Oh my gosh, they are all so beautiful!!! Love
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Tue 06 Feb 2018, 10:27 am

AAAAAAAAH I CAN'T HANDLE IT, THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down