Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who got a tattoo!

4 posters

Go down

Guess who got a tattoo!  Empty Guess who got a tattoo!

Post by chiroptera Wed 07 Feb 2018, 3:12 am

I'm very excited, and I wanted to show everyone!!

It was a rather spontaneous decision (I'd been wanting to get one for a while, but hadn't planned on doing it so soon). My roommate's sister wanted to get one, and somehow we all tagged along and ended up each getting one. Funny how things work out. Razz  

Anyway, here it is:

Guess who got a tattoo!  DVY9XjLVQAA7Ygl

it's a bat (and no one's surprised)! gotta live up to my username, right? Cool

Also, I dyed my hair (well, my roommate did lol). it's purple. I look really cute and actually sort of feel okay about myself at the moment, which is fun.

Guess who got a tattoo!  DVY9VhFUQAEY0es

feel free to post pictures of your tattoos!! I'd love to see everyone else's Smile

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Guess who got a tattoo!  Empty Re: Guess who got a tattoo!

Post by pokemonsz Wed 07 Feb 2018, 9:46 am

That's a really solid tattoo, looks like you went to a good shop!! I have quite a few, 4 on my arm and two on my thigh if pretty substantial size and no end in sight lol. My arm I call my "cute" arm, I have a Charmander/ghibli piece, Kapp'n from animal crossing (video game), lil monster from an animated beatles movie, and a little Mexican owl face. My thigh has a large Anubis piece and a trad style astronaut.

Phew a lot of words. I'm planning on getting my first tattoo with a friend this coming spring break and I'm excited !! If you need any tips on the healing process etc. just hit me up.

Jr Member
Jr Member

https://supermegashowoff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 07 Feb 2018, 5:32 pm

A bat! It looks nice. Smile
I don't have tattoos, but I like your hair. I've never done purple, but I've done pink and various shades of blue. I used Manic Panic, loved the smell afterwards. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Wed 07 Feb 2018, 7:54 pm

pokemonsz wrote:That's a really solid tattoo,  looks like you went to a good shop!! I have quite a few, 4 on my arm and two on my thigh if pretty substantial size and no end in sight lol.  My arm I call my "cute" arm, I have a Charmander/ghibli piece, Kapp'n from animal crossing (video game), lil monster from an animated beatles movie, and a little Mexican owl face. My thigh has a large Anubis piece and a trad style astronaut.

Phew a lot of words. I'm planning on getting my first tattoo with a friend this coming spring break and I'm excited !! If you need any tips on the healing process etc. just hit me up.

Thank you!! And yeah, I'm really happy with this studio. All the artists are super talented, and they use high quality equipment/materials for everything. If anyone happens to be in the Dallas area, I definitely recommend Sparrows, lol!

Yours sound really cool, I'd love to see if you want to share! I eventually want a Pokemon tattoo, a Pokeball maybe or a Noivern? I'm not sure exactly what I want yet, but Pokemon is super important to me.

I really want one of a krogan (alien from Mass Effect games) with the quote "I am not perfect, but I have purpose", not sure where or when that'll happen

And I definitely want one of Bast eventually! I think a smaller piece, with a little black (maybe black + gold) cat with the heiroglyphs for "Bast"

And thank you! my roommate has tattoos already so he's helping me out, but I appreciate it! c:

Peachy wrote:A bat! It looks nice. Smile
I don't have tattoos, but I like your hair. I've never done purple, but I've done pink and various shades of blue. I used Manic Panic, loved the smell afterwards. Laughing

thank you!

I think we used Manic Panic, too! it smelled like grapes, it was good lol

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 07 Feb 2018, 8:33 pm

Love the tattoo! And I love your hair, too cute!  Very Happy

I will have to take some photos of my tattoos.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down