Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Store Mice.

3 posters

Go down

Pet Store Mice. Empty Pet Store Mice.

Post by jay.mayhem Thu 05 Apr 2018, 9:32 am

You know, I love mice. Love em to bits. AND YET.

Pet stores suck. We've been over this. I just keep having to state the fact.

Our new girls, Zinnia and Jasmine, seem to be settling in fine. Box shock and all, but just fine. But as we were looking at Zinny, I noticed something. If I thought my two looked preggo when I brought them in (they weren't, I'd never seen a pregnant mouse), she looks so much worse. We've got the side bulges going, the fat little physique, the folding bubbles when she stretches. You know what I'm talking about? The huge bulge on either side of her spine? Ugh. So extra protein and a nesting box it is. I think if she is pregnant, we've got maybe a week or less. But it's marked on the calendar and hopefully we don't have babies. If we do, you'll definitely hear about it.

Jazzy though. I'm in LOVE. She's a self black (Zin is an REW) and she's the softest little baby I've ever felt. She was the only baby left in the cage and she's so little. She's very sweet, she comes up and crawls into hands, and I just love her. Supposedly the store has two pregnant mice they got in the shipment in the back.. I think Jaz is too young to have that issue, though.

Anyway, I love the new girls (pics to come in a bit) and hate pet stores. Lemme know what you think!

Other pets: Kitties Juniper, Ozzie, and Rosie, Teddy Bear the poodle, Chinchillas Lily and Nina (a mother-daughter pair), Ferrets Hope and Azrael, and the fish-- Neon Tetras named after the Beatles and a Bristlenose Plecostomus named James. James is female.

Founder of Project Happy Paws-- phpaws.cf and foster mom to Strudel and Bagel!

Rest in peace, dear Scuttlebug and Shiloh. I love you both, now and forever. You'll always be my babies.
jay.mayhem
jay.mayhem

Scorpio Worried

https://laineyslingo.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Pet Store Mice. Empty Re: Pet Store Mice.

Post by Peachy Thu 05 Apr 2018, 8:27 pm

Oh no! My most recent litter was the only pregnant mouse I've brought home from a pet store. Thankfully. But babies are so fun! You'll fall in love. In Love Definitely share pictures!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadamouse Thu 05 Apr 2018, 10:46 pm

aww, but look on the bright side, you get a whole bunch of baby mousies to look foward to haha Very Happy

Remembering: ~Milly~ ~Jazz~ ~Jem~ ~Oreo~

Smile Angel Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by jay.mayhem Thu 05 Apr 2018, 11:02 pm

It's true! My sister wants to kill me every time I mention it, but I'm kind of excited myself. Teeny tiny babies! I'll be happy either way 😂

Other pets: Kitties Juniper, Ozzie, and Rosie, Teddy Bear the poodle, Chinchillas Lily and Nina (a mother-daughter pair), Ferrets Hope and Azrael, and the fish-- Neon Tetras named after the Beatles and a Bristlenose Plecostomus named James. James is female.

Founder of Project Happy Paws-- phpaws.cf and foster mom to Strudel and Bagel!

Rest in peace, dear Scuttlebug and Shiloh. I love you both, now and forever. You'll always be my babies.
jay.mayhem
jay.mayhem

Scorpio Worried

https://laineyslingo.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down