Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Mousewives of Melbourne

5 posters

Go down

The Real Mousewives of Melbourne Empty The Real Mousewives of Melbourne

Post by realmousewives Sat 07 Apr 2018, 8:26 am

Hi all! My name's Chelsea & I have 3 little mousy girls! We live in Melbourne, Australia.

Introducing the Mouse Wives...

Maisy - She's the mum of the group. She's an avid cleaner, constantly making a nest for her and her little sisters. She protects them like they're her babies and much prefers independence than human cuddles! She loves food and peanut butter is the way to her heart. Also if she's in the mood, she loves a good lil head scratch.
Maisy is black & white pied girl with a standard short coat...and a big butt LOL

Ellie - The 'Tiny Knight' is her nickname as she is the first to explore her new surroundings. She protects her sisters and is the most curious. She's agile and courageous, and could totally be a marathon runner (you should see her on the wheel). She also loves peanut butter, but only when she has nothing more exciting to eat! Ellie was named after 'Nellie' who came before her, yet left too early. Ellie's name is a tribute to my little girl who died whilst giving birth *rip* Nellie Mousekowitz
Ellie has a standard medium coat that is a very deep brown. If only she was a shade darker, then she'd really be a little black knight Wink

Hazel - THE BABY. My little rescue girl whose lineage will forever be a mystery. I adopted her alongside Maisy & Nellie in early April of 2017. Since then, Hazel has remained the smallest, cutest and fluffiest of her sisters (not that I have favourites...). She is my tiny friend who loves company and human attention. Loving and kind, she's also the only mouse I've been able to toilet train! Wooh! No wees on the carpet!
Hazel is a soft light brown, with a longhaired straight coat and little white belt on her tummy.

Fun Fact: Hazel was the first one to give me kisses.

I also have four new littles girls on the way! Each with unique coats <3 Name suggestions would be lovely <3

ALSO - I'll upload pictures when I figure out how to!

Kind regards,
Chelsea
realmousewives
realmousewives

Amused

Back to top Go down

The Real Mousewives of Melbourne Empty Re: The Real Mousewives of Melbourne

Post by CallaLily Sat 07 Apr 2018, 10:05 am

hello3 Welcome. Your mice sound adorable.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 08 Apr 2018, 9:47 am

Welcome!! Mouse Wave Maisy is a super adorable name. We should make a name thread somewhere with all of our favorite names! lol
There's a photo tutorial stickied in the Pictures section.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniperBerry55 Mon 09 Apr 2018, 2:40 am

Your sound delightful! Welcome to the forum Smile

JuniperBerry55

Taurus Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Fukari Mon 09 Apr 2018, 3:37 pm