Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do mice stop growing? 17g mouse

2 posters

Go down

When do mice stop growing? 17g mouse Empty When do mice stop growing? 17g mouse

Post by freckles24 Thu 19 Apr 2018, 12:29 am

I have two mice that came from a pet store originally (I adopted them off CL) and they are at least 12 weeks old. One weighs 42g (Thistle) and the other weighs 31g (Eden). I bought two long haired mice (same litter) from a breeder and they should be right at 7 weeks... one weighs 25g (Willow) and the other weighs a tiny 17g. When do mice stop growing? Do you think my tiny one (Fable) will get bigger?

When do mice stop growing? 17g mouse 15241111
Thistle is the blue fox, Fable is the fawn (with a light belly), Willow is the chocolate, and Eden is the broken marked.

When do mice stop growing? 17g mouse 15241112
This is Fable and Willow. same age and same litter? I saw the litter when I picked them out and there was another that was the same size and color as Fable.
freckles24
freckles24

Taurus

Back to top Go down

When do mice stop growing? 17g mouse Empty Re: When do mice stop growing? 17g mouse

Post by Peachy Thu 19 Apr 2018, 12:36 am

Mice are full grown around 3 months/12 weeks. Definitely possible that she'll do some growing! But it's also possible that she's a runt or has some other condition keeping her tiny. Don't despair! I had a gal that was TINY and also was the was most social and lived the longest. Nearly two years. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down