Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant mouse

+2
scaredymouse
Bennies_mice
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pregnant mouse - Page 3 Empty Re: Pregnant mouse

Post by Bennies_mice Fri 11 May 2018, 4:48 pm

Thosa are all awesome suggestions, these days I'm gonna try them all. I'm hoping for the best, he doesn't seem too hungry but he likes to taste food for a good minute every now and then. He's more interested in investigating around the cage I think
Bennies_mice
Bennies_mice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 11 May 2018, 7:04 pm

sweet little baby mouse. there is excellent advice here. i'd say he has a good chance of making it, he's definitely malnourished but nothing he can't recover from if it's just a matter of giving him food. there is always the possibility that he has an absorption problem but we won't even entertain that idea! we're all rooting for him!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennies_mice Sun 20 May 2018, 9:03 am

Hi, sorry if I'm updating you only now but I needed to take care of myself and get better. Unfortunately Sunday morning I found that my little one had passed. I still can't believe it, I miss him so much. He was the happiest and most loving little creature, I had a special bond with him and I really hoped he could make it. My heart is missing a mouse-shaped piece. I know I gave him the best life he could have, thank you again for everything you all did for me and him. I'm truly grateful. It's been a long journey, full of joy and pain but now it's over. ❤️❤️
Bennies_mice
Bennies_mice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 20 May 2018, 10:40 am

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You did everything you could. How are your two girls doing? Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennies_mice Sun 20 May 2018, 11:08 am

Thank you ❤️ they seem fine except one of them (not the mom) has problems opening one of her eyes. She eventually does but I'm sure it's not a good thing. I'm gonna bring them to the vet as soon as she can visit them. I'm so tired of seeing them suffer, I'm never gonna buy again from a pet store :/ The thing is I live in a small island in Italy and here there aren't breeders, so after my two girls I won't have mice until I move from here.
Bennies_mice
Bennies_mice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 20 May 2018, 11:30 am

Hope all goes well at the vet. Keep us posted. What type of bedding do you use?

As far as getting mice from pet shops, I had gotten my male mouse from PETsMART and he lived to be a little over two years and was never sick a day in his life. So ya just never know.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 20 May 2018, 3:51 pm

I'm so sorry to hear... Such sad news.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3