Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell, Zazu

2 posters

Go down

Farewell, Zazu Empty Farewell, Zazu

Post by Fukari Fri 20 Apr 2018, 4:42 pm

Zazu past away yesterday; April 19th, 2018.
Rest easy, Zazu.
The first thing I noticed yesterday morning was that he looked awful, and little blotches of blood were left all over his fur. I tried cleaning him up a little, but he continued to "internally" bleed. All I could do was keep him comfortable until he passed. I knew something was wrong, so I adjusted his hut and blanket and stuff - I wanted to keep him very relaxed. But, he still refused and just wouldn't stop eating. He just sat and ate.
I felt like I should have done something, I'm responsible for him. But he wouldn't stop eating, like he wanted to eat himself to death. I just assume that's how some mice can die, over eating.
A note to my son;
Rest peacefully, Zazu. I hope you find your place in heaven, and become a legend. You will be known to every other mouse I get as, "Zazu the Wise" for being my first, gentle mouse. You will be known to human kind, as the most wonderful mouse I've kept. (No offense future mice.)
Although I will miss you for generations, I will always remember you, my gentle son. Rest easy now, will you? Angel
Fukari
Fukari
Jr Member
Jr Member

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Farewell, Zazu Empty Re: Farewell, Zazu

Post by Peachy Fri 20 Apr 2018, 8:11 pm

Sorry to hear of Zazu's passing. Hope you're well. Good vibes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy