Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell April

4 posters

Go down

Farewell April Empty Farewell April

Post by ShiruSenpai Sat 15 May 2021, 2:40 am

April lived for 19 months after I got her and her sister from a pet shop that planned to sell them to snake owners. I brought them home and after a few months had them is a large cage connected to a plastic tub. It took a while for the two girls to get used to me since they we're bread for human interaction. After many nights of having the mice crawl over me and my bed before I went to bed, the girls started showing more interest in me. April learnt that if she spent more time with me and didn't run away, she'd get a treat. Both little mice would come to the side of their cage and ask for sunflower seeds or peanuts as soon as I was around. In fact, if I didn't give April the attention she wanted, she would throw her bedding out of the cage to get noticed. In January when May passed away from Cancer, April and I bonded further. She would lie in a box with shredded toilet paper on my desk while I worked. Every now and then she would come out for treats.
After two months, her cancer had gotten worse. I could tell that her pain had gotten worse that evening. I came back to my desk to check on April and found that she had passed away in her sleep in her favourite little place in her box on my desk. She was the sweetest, prettiest little mouse and I will never forget her. Here's to April. Farewell April Vector10
ShiruSenpai
ShiruSenpai

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Farewell April Empty Re: Farewell April

Post by SarahAdams Sun 16 May 2021, 4:25 pm

Aww, goodbye little April. I know you will miss her, but it helps to think she had a loving home and wonderful care and was a lucky mousie.

SarahAdams
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee67 Mon 17 May 2021, 6:20 pm

Ah, @ShiruSenpai she sounds like she was a happy, sweet, well loved mouse, what a good life you gave her 💘
Dee67
Dee67
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/figgusnewton/

SarahAdams likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhura Wed 19 May 2021, 5:44 pm

My thoughts are with you. It is hard when you have to say goodbye.

Uhura
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down