Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group loves to be held

3 posters

Go down

This group loves to be held Empty This group loves to be held

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 07 May 2018, 9:08 pm

I don't know why, but this group of girls loves to be held Don't Know If I put my hand down in the tank, Amber runs up and jumps on, Autumn slowly walks on, Sugar jumps on, and Blossom will sometimes put her paws in my hand but doesn't enjoy being held quite as much as the other girls. I really didn't work that hard on taming them since they are girls lol, I guess I hold them enough that they trust me to hold them.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

This group loves to be held Empty Re: This group loves to be held

Post by Jadamouse Mon 07 May 2018, 11:54 pm

this is exactly what my females do haha, they seem to really enjoy climbing up my arm and exploring my shoulders too Smile

Remembering: ~Milly~ ~Jazz~ ~Jem~ ~Oreo~

Smile Angel Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 08 May 2018, 8:07 am

Awww cuties. Love Most of my mice have enjoyed climbing onto my hand, up my arm, etc. Some more than others. Eulyn and Bacon were the only two who didn’t really want much to do with me. Daryl was extra snuggly and would stay in my hood or sleeve. The girls would climb up and down my arms and then ask to be put back down - though sometimes they’d immediately ask to go back up. Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down