Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Found A Cat!

+4
CallaLily
MouseLover
scaredymouse
CinnamonPearl
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We Found A Cat! - Page 3 Empty Re: We Found A Cat!

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 16 Jun 2016, 1:06 pm

That's a good point! Boy I have a lot to consider.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 17 Jun 2016, 10:45 pm

A few updates!

First things first. We finally picked a name for the little guy! His name is officially Felix, suggested by my best friend Shala. I think it suits him perfectly. We were juggling between Felix, Percy, and Oliver, but we all liked Felix the most.

Since he has a name now, I went out to Petco and got him a collar and tag. He's got a cute red collar now, nice and simple, and he has a classy black tag with his name, our home phone, and my cell phone. I decided to omit our address since if he ever gets lost, whoever finds him would call first anyway.

And third! He had his first vet appointment today, and he was so good! The vet and the techs were all in love with him. The vet even paused the appointment for a whole minute just to pet him. Laughing He got a blood test for feline leukemia and FIV, and he was negative for both. When they took the blood, he was so good he didn't even cry. That's my brave boy! We started him on his vaccines and some deworming meds, and he got his nails trimmed, so finally cuddling with him won't be so painful. He has a follow-up for the vaccines in a month, and we'll get him microchipped then.

And last news. While at the doctor, the vet predicted that he's probably about two months old, so we've decided that his birthday is officially April 13, 2016!

My mom asked me to call off the search for any old owners, so my sister and I aren't going around the neighborhood anymore. Everyone is set on keeping him. I'll leave the found posters that I put up around town for now, but in a couple of weeks I'll take them down. At that point there's not much point of them being up anyway, and if I leave them up, I'm gonna be paranoid that someone will come and take him away for the next fifteen years. So down they go next Monday.

But yeah, he's doing great! He's so friendly, and he's getting used to being picked up. We've been having a lovely time playing minecraft and watching cartoons together. I've been with him from dawn to dusk every day. The only issue is since he's arrived, I realized I've been neglecting my girls a little. Of course they have each other to take care of them, but I didn't even clean their tank! I'm planning on taking an all-mouse day tomorrow, so hopefully I can make up for it with that and lots of playtime. I can't be neglecting my girls just cause there's a new, very snuggly kitty in town.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 18 Jun 2016, 8:50 am

Aaw how sweet Smile he's a real lucky kitty to have found his way to you guys, I guess it was meant to be Wink

It's understandable that you've not had much time for your girls lately, he sounds like quite the distraction! At least now the search for the previous owner has been called off, you won't have to waste any more time on that = extra time for the meecers! That's the great thing about female mice though, you don't have to feel too guilty if for some reason you don't have much time for them, as they'll never be lonely when they have other mice to snuggle up with Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:00 pm

Ooh I hope you keep him as it would be a shame if after all this hard work someone took ownership of him Sad
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3