Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to Name My New Rodent

4 posters

Go down

What to Name My New Rodent Empty What to Name My New Rodent

Post by Blessed Fri 24 Aug 2018, 12:32 am

I didn't give him a proper introduction before I made the thread about him nipping, so here it is. Smile
I got a gerbil a few days ago, and literally don't know what to name him, nor do I feel like thinking hard enough and finding him a good name. Razz
My mom and I both think he fits to be named Merlin, but my sisters don't want me to name him that...they say he's not "good" enough to be named that. Laughing
Oh well. I won't name him Merlin...probably not.
So I want you guys to choose a name for him. Very Happy You can each give me a couple of suggestions, and then I'll have to pick which one will stick. I could just use some ideas! Razz
I believe he's a black roan. Love
What to Name My New Rodent 08231810What to Name My New Rodent 08231811
Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

What to Name My New Rodent Empty Re: What to Name My New Rodent

Post by windyhill Fri 24 Aug 2018, 2:41 am

He is a handsome black pied.
He looks like a (pied) Piper to me.
windyhill
windyhill

Virgo Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 24 Aug 2018, 10:14 am

Colby, Dougal, Lorcan

He’s very pretty.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 24 Aug 2018, 8:29 pm

I had no idea African Soft Furred rats were compatible with gerbils! Do they interact with each other at all?

Hmm... I tend to like simple names and/or nature names. Ash, River, Cliff.

He's cute!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Fri 24 Aug 2018, 10:58 pm

AMO, they don't love each other or anything, but they do get along very nicely! They are polite to each other, kind of ignore each other, have totally different personalities, and I think the gerbil has given off such positive energy, Nattie has caught it a little, too...she's been more friendly with him around! She was sad when Irene died, so we got her another companion. I've caught them in the hidey-hut trying to sleep together a couple of times, but mostly I think just the presence of another critter in the tank with her has soothed her sorrow and calmed her nerves a little (even though the gerbil is anything but calm, lol).

Okay, I'm gonna' have to get a few of my family members to help me pick which name to keep for him..

Thanks a lot, guys! I appreciate all the suggestions. Very Happy

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Sun 26 Aug 2018, 2:46 pm

OK, I was going to pick one of your guys' names, but change of plans...I've found a different name for him: Tyrant, and my sister suggested I call him Ty for short. Smile Sadly, he's earned that name...he's a mean little booger (to me)!

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down