Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Rodent Pics

4 posters

Go down

Random Rodent Pics Empty Random Rodent Pics

Post by MesaMouse Mon 13 Jun 2016, 1:42 pm

The trouble with Pinterest is there are just too many adorable animals photos! I just had to share these.

Random Rodent Pics Happy%20Vole_zpsrqq6vbyg

Random Rodent Pics Flower%20Hat_zpspc4yrkih

Random Rodent Pics Popcorn%20Bowl_zpsdny3wv2j

Random Rodent Pics Terrific%20Ham_zpsgoc00tv5

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Random Rodent Pics Empty Re: Random Rodent Pics

Post by scaredymouse Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:11 pm

Lol, I'm such a rodent fan that I've already seen all of those already Rofling

So cute, though. That last one looks like my Murray.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:17 pm

The harvest mouse (first pic) looks like a disney character in the middle of a song or something. Would love to get some harvest mice someday.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 13 Jun 2016, 5:31 pm

I've seen the first one, but the rest are new! Love the hamster in the popcorn bowl. Haha
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 13 Jun 2016, 6:40 pm

They love popcorn!  Just gotta remove the sharp bits in case they pouch it.  I wish someone would remove the sharp bits for me, too!
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 13 Jun 2016, 8:16 pm

Interesting! For some reason I thought you had to do that for mice too. I couldn't find where it said so... so I quit. But he's got the cutest face there. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 13 Jun 2016, 8:33 pm

I'm sure the sharp bits aren't good for anyone, but I would think mice are just as capable of dealing with the sharp stuff as we are. But hams love to blindly side stuff in their pouches and can cut themselves easily. I don't do anything special when I give popcorn to the mice.

I never get tired of watching hams shove stuff in their cheeks! I love how greedy they are. Mine, mine, mine!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:13 pm

MouseLover wrote:The harvest mouse (first pic) looks like a disney character in the middle of a song or something. Would love to get some harvest mice someday.

Thank you, MouseLover, for identifying the harvest mouse (I thought it might be a vole). That's my favorite of the pics because he looks so darn happy!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down