Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first mouse

+3
scaredymouse
CinnamonPearl
AnonymousMouseOwner
7 posters

Go down

My first mouse Empty My first mouse

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:00 pm

I want to tell you about my first mouse, that I had just a few months ago. She only lived 2 months, and was a feeder mouse from my local pet store. The pet store owner had them in a big rabbit hutch type structure  with 1 mesh wheel, 1 water bottle, 1 food bowl, and one hide. I didn't see any mice in there.... until she lifted up the hide... there was probably around 200 mice sharing that cage Sad. She picked up one and it had something wrong with it's eye. She picked up another one and it happened to be male. Then the last one she picked up looked healthy, so I got that one. I knew nothing about mice really, but I had a hamster once so I just went off of what I did for the hamster (Water bottle, chew toys, wheel, hide, and food bowl). By the way, I literally just woke up one day and said "I want a mouse", no joke, and I'm happy I did! Unfortunately, she died of illness, but I tried to give her the best time ever while she was here.  Angel  Then a few months later I got the mice I have today, and they are healthy, happy, and spoiled. My first mouse Img_7410
As you can see there was something wrong with her ear, I wish I could have helped her, but there was simply nothing  I could do. She will be missed Heart

Last edited by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

My first mouse Empty Re: My first mouse

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:15 pm

So sorry for your loss! She was such a pretty little girl.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:43 pm

Aw, she had a good two months! Yay, I'm glad you got a mouse that day. I did that with a hamster. Never had one before. I was 38, woke up and said, I'm gonna get a hamster. She was the best. Now I have 5, lol.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:09 pm

I'm sorry for your loss but at least her last few months were in a loving home Smile
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:23 pm

She was very pretty, I'm sorry you didn't get much time together.
I got my first mice very suddenly too, within an hour of seeing them at Petco I was dying to bring a couple home! And I did. The mouse in the name banner is one of them. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 19 Jun 2016, 9:43 pm

Aaw, what a sweet looking mouse Smile I'm sorry you lost her.
Poor little thing, sounds like she came from awful conditions Sad She may not have lived long, but I bet she thought she hit the jackpot having a proper home with you Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by lupus_corde Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:07 am

Aww, at least you gave her a loving home where she could enjoy her life and play with toys instead of being cramped in an awful pet shop cage. You gave the best love to her possible <3

My mice: Luna, Eclipse and Galaxy
lupus_corde
lupus_corde
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:34 pm

Thank you, everyone! She was a sweet little mouse, and she really started my love for mice Smile. I forgot to mention her name! I named her Snow, because of her beautiful white fur. Love
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down