Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! I a mouse owner of one male mouse named Mickey :)

2 posters

Go down

Hey! I a mouse owner of one male mouse named Mickey :) Empty Hey! I a mouse owner of one male mouse named Mickey :)

Post by Moolalastudio Mon 23 Aug 2021, 7:32 pm

His current enclosure is a 20 gallon tank, and I know it is on the smaller side but he doesn't show any signs of stress and I have jam packed it with toys Wink his wheel is an 8 inch flying saucer, but I plan on upgrading it once I can afford it. The bedding I use is white kaytee clean and cozy with the natural care fresh, but I also use a lot of hay and herbs in his enclosure as well. As far as food goes, I have a homemade food that I scatter feed around his cage that consists of: cheerios, mealworms, a seed variety mix (homemade as well:), dried carrots, dried cucumber, dried banana, dried apple, safe oatmeal, some mouse food pellets ( oxbow mouse and young rat food), and dry pasta. I also encourage people to go to their local hardware store, you can find terracotta items, pcv pipes, etc. And use them as pet supplies! I have 6 and a half inches of bedding, and he loves burrowing. Please reply to this, I would love to hear people's advice and even just a simple hello would make my day. Smile

Moolalastudio

SarahAdams and Moolalastudio like this post

Back to top Go down

Hey! I a mouse owner of one male mouse named Mickey :) Empty Re: Hey! I a mouse owner of one male mouse named Mickey :)

Post by SarahAdams Wed 25 Aug 2021, 10:33 am

HI! Sounds like Mickey is living the good life! Very Happy My boys don't care for dried fruits, but they do love peas.

SarahAdams
Sr Member
Sr Member

Moolalastudio likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey! I a mouse owner of one male mouse named Mickey :) Empty Re: Hey! I a mouse owner of one male mouse named Mickey :)

Post by Moolalastudio Wed 25 Aug 2021, 6:37 pm

Mickey absolutely goes crazy for dried banana, he loves dried carrots too and likes to munch on the other ones I mentioned. I also forgot to say that he has some millet spray in his enclosure too, which is his favorite snack. He is about 9 months old Smile

Moolalastudio

SarahAdams and Moolalastudio like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down