Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mouse is constipated and has GIGANTIC poop!

2 posters

Go down

My mouse is constipated and has GIGANTIC poop! Empty My mouse is constipated and has GIGANTIC poop!

Post by PhoebeFern Sun 21 Oct 2018, 7:24 am

My mouse Phoebe hadn’t pooped for a week or more, but today it has started to finally come out. She pooped two giant sized poops. She pooped the first one out early in the day and the second late at night. She can barely push them out they are so big. She had to have help by me slowly pulling it out because she couldn’t get it out. Any tips on how to prevent constipation and any help on what might be causing this? My other mouse, Fern, is perfectly fine and active. Here are photos of the 2nd poop on a large bottle lid!!
My mouse is constipated and has GIGANTIC poop! 65fcbf10
My mouse is constipated and has GIGANTIC poop! D956e910

Thanks.
PhoebeFern
PhoebeFern

Back to top Go down

My mouse is constipated and has GIGANTIC poop! Empty Re: My mouse is constipated and has GIGANTIC poop!

Post by chiroptera Sun 21 Oct 2018, 12:44 pm

I would take her to the vet as soon as you can, I don't know for sure what's going on with her but something like that could be serious. Sad

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down