Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice!

4 posters

Go down

Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice! Empty Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice!

Post by lizardtails Sun 17 Feb 2019, 10:02 pm

Hi! Name's Lizard, and I'm so excited to have found a forum of mouse owners to talk to! About one week ago, I brought home my first ever pet mice--four wonderful little girls!

Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice! IMG_20190213_084507_015

From left to right they are Gladio, Ignis, Noctis, and Prompto! Named after my favourite video game characters lol, even though their namesakes are a group of boys.

It's been so much fun watching Gladio, Ignis, and Noctis fight over whose turn it is to run on the exercise saucer, and Prompto and Ignis are continual would-be escapees shoving their noses through every gap they can find in their wire cage in their endless quest for freedom and adventure. I love them so much and am trying to learn all I can to be a better mousey parent and give them the best, healthiest lives I can.

Here's a video of the three runners on their saucer! Hope you guys love them too!

lizardtails
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice! Empty Re: Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice!

Post by Peachy Sun 17 Feb 2019, 10:29 pm

Welcome Lizard. Your girls are all absolutely gorgeous!!! The video is so funny. I think I want a person-sized saucer wheel! Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice! Empty Re: Proud Pet Parent of Four Adorable Mice!

Post by MouseLover Mon 18 Feb 2019, 6:01 am

Welcome to the forum Lizard Smile Your girls are beautiful, a really nice mixture of colours you've got there. I love watching mice play on saucer wheels together Love

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by BookwyrmDEV Sat 02 Mar 2019, 3:11 pm

Love that your mice are all different colors! Prompto is my favorite, I think.  What video game did their names come from?
BookwyrmDEV
BookwyrmDEV

Caffeine Fix

https://dragonseyeview.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardtails Sun 03 Mar 2019, 3:04 am

Final Fantasy XV! Noctis, Ignis, Gladio, and Prompto are the four main characters of the game. They're guys in the video game, but eh, the names work just as well for four adorable little girls~ I specifically chose them all to be different colours so I could tell them apart easily and know who was who, and hopefully figure out their personalities a lot easier thanks to that!

lizardtails
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BookwyrmDEV Sun 03 Mar 2019, 6:59 am

Our family hasn't gotten that far in Final Fantasy!  The gamers in our family own FFXII & FFXIII and have a couple active FFXI accounts as well.  I do love the art style!
BookwyrmDEV
BookwyrmDEV

Caffeine Fix

https://dragonseyeview.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down