Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorable Texel Boy mice - 5 weeks old and AVAILABLE - NYC

Go down

Adorable Texel Boy mice - 5 weeks old and AVAILABLE - NYC Empty Adorable Texel Boy mice - 5 weeks old and AVAILABLE - NYC

Post by Amooliakin Thu 11 Mar 2021, 11:50 am

So - in January I got 3 adorable Texel girl mice from a breeder.  By the end of the month I realized that ALL 3 came to me pregnant.  And between the 3 of them I now have 21 babies, between 5 and 6 weeks of age.  They have all been well cared for and socialized.  They are cute, healthy, and friendly.  And I wish I could keep them all but there are far too many.  And while some are females, the vast majority are boys.  I actually like boy mice better.  I find that they bond with their human better while females who live together are a little less interested in us.  PLEASE PLEASE help me find good homes for these cuties.  For photos you can go to www.instagram.com/squeakmemory and get in touch with me if you are interested.  Squeak Memory  Adorable Texel Boy mice - 5 weeks old and AVAILABLE - NYC Img_4713
Adorable Texel Boy mice - 5 weeks old and AVAILABLE - NYC Img_4712

Amooliakin

SarahAdams likes this post

Back to top Go down