Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies

Go down

(Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies  Empty (Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies

Post by j.n379 Sun 14 Jul 2019, 8:47 pm

Though potentially you might be able to bring them in to the States, you'd have to check on that. I know we can bring them this way over our border Wink

They were born on June 13th, and are ready immediately. We only have boys left, as all the girls went to the first adopter. 2 black, 3 stone (which is a strong c-dilute of black, but visually it's like a slightly warm very light silver tone)
The mother is PEW and the father was Self Blue. They're pretty relaxed, they'll come up to visit and hold your hand but avoid being actually picked up, then calm down once they're actually in hand and let themselves be pet.

(Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies  Img_2030
(Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies  Img_2032
(Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies  Img_2031
j.n379
j.n379

Back to top Go down

(Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies  Empty Re: (Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies

Post by j.n379 Mon 12 Aug 2019, 7:54 pm

I'm actually starting to consider that some of these "stone" babies might be "colour point beige"!(Male) Self Black & Stone month old babies  20190810

Varying levels of darkness in the nose, but they do all seem to have it.
We still have 6 babies, 2 black 4 whatever this is. Stone or CPB. Poor CPB obviously, not strong markings, but they're only two months old. They might still have a molt in them.
I have heard the colors get darker in the cold. It's still summer here, so Confused

All the girls are long gone to a loving home. The boys are mostly great, though there is one black one I intend to keep on due to an unpleasant nervousness and unsociability that I don't want to foist onto anyone else. Everyone else is incredibly polite and social. One in particular I may keep for the opposite reason, he's *in love* with me, and I'm not sure I want him leaving Love

Basically what I'm saying is please adopt some mice before I decide to keep them all! It's getting harder by the day to decide who I can bear to give away.
j.n379
j.n379

Back to top Go down