Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Haul!

5 posters

Go down

Pet Haul! Empty Pet Haul!

Post by olimarthemouse Sun 03 Jul 2016, 7:57 pm

So, today I went shopping and here is my haul! I didn't realize I bought this much, but I spent around $60! (A few things I ordered a few weeks ago, though).

Pet Haul! Img_1114

Pet Haul! Img_1112

Pet Haul! Img_1113

List of items: Two bags of Tropical Carnival for my gerbil. PetSmart was having a buy two get one free for small pet food, and my Mom and Dad bought the oxbow for her hamster, so I was able to get a free bag of food; which is great, considering the price has went up Mad The two cardboard tubes my parents bought for my Mom's hamster; I finally got the Tree trunk hide that I've been wanting for ages; edible logz from Walmart, flying saucer (ordered 3 or 4 weeks ago from Petsmart for only $2.77 +tax with free shipping! Don't know why it was so cheap Ear wiggle ); special treat for my cat, because I had to get her something: a can of Sheba cat food; catnip mist; a bowl for Olimar's veggies and mealworms (have needed this for a while. Paper plates just don't cut it Laughing ); bottle of mealworms (I'm finally giving them a go.  If they like them, I'll buy the big bag, which is a much better buy!); National Geographic lounging logs; critter bathtub, which I'm giving to Olimar for a hideout; colored popsicle sticks (bought these forever ago); two bags of the Vita Prima dwarf hamster food for Olimar (ordered these); and the adorable jars with treats in them I got from the Dollar Store for only $1.00 each; and lastly I got the big jar for Olimar's food for $3.00!

Whew! That's a lot.  I just thought it'd be fun to share with you guys! I know I always love seeing pet hauls!

But, I do have a question: the popsicle sticks don't have anything on them about being non-toxic.  Neither do the ones I saw at Wal-Mart but didn't buy. Are they okay to use? That's why I haven't used them yet, because I don't know about them.
olimarthemouse
olimarthemouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sweet Tooth

https://www.youtube.com/c/HannahsAnimals

Back to top Go down

Pet Haul! Empty Re: Pet Haul!

Post by MouseLover Sun 03 Jul 2016, 8:21 pm

I have that little ceramic green house thing, I use it as a sand bath for my little dwarf hamster Very Happy Nice stuff you have there! Very pampered pets indeed.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 03 Jul 2016, 9:47 pm

Woohoo, pet haul! Looks like a lot of nice buys.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Mon 04 Jul 2016, 12:15 pm

Quite the nice haul! I got 3 of those saucer wheels from Petsmart while they were ridiculously low priced with free shipping, also Wink

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by olimarthemouse Wed 06 Jul 2016, 8:44 pm

Thanks guys!
olimarthemouse
olimarthemouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by River Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:01 pm

Man, you should take a picture of his set-up for the housing category! It must look quite nice in there.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by olimarthemouse Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:03 am

ThePetekeyPrep wrote:Man, you should take a picture of his set-up for the housing category! It must look quite nice in there.

Thank you! Sometimes it does. Sometimes I don't take too much time on it, but have been trying harder here lately! I clean every Saturday, and switch toys around, so I'll try to post some pics then:)
olimarthemouse
olimarthemouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down