Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!

+3
Rodents rock!
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!   Empty Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:43 pm

So, here she is sleeping so peacefully.  Aw, what a sweet little angel...

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!   Wp_20215

And then she yawns.  Yikes!  It's the stuff of nightmares! Look at those bottom teeth! I'll never get used to when Syrians yawn. When mice yawn, it's the cutest thing in the world. Hamsters... nightmares.

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!   Wp_20214

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!   Empty Re: Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:45 pm

Christ! She looks like something you'd find on a trip through hell. Laughing That's one cute little nightmare demon. Love

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!   Empty Re: Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:48 pm

Right!? It's like a sci-fi monster!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:55 pm

She is adorable and scary all at the same time!!! Shocked LOL Thanks for sharing those photos, so cool!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:26 pm

What the heck? That girl is hilarious. Rofling
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:46 pm

CinnamonPearl wrote:Christ! She looks like something you'd find on a trip through hell. Laughing That's one cute little nightmare demon. Love
If there was a hamster in Dante's Inferno. Laughing

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:49 pm

She's not boring. That's for sure.

I don't think I posted this video here before... I didn't know if it was suitable for kids, lol.  But this is a hilarious Splotchy video, intended for mature audiences.  Plus you get to hear me giggle and snort.  What a treat.  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/f3a7GRUxPzY

Last edited by scaredymouse on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:50 pm

I think the link's broken? It tries to take me to an editing page.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:51 pm

The video isn't working for me... It just takes me to some Google screen that says "sorry, this video cannot be edited".

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:53 pm

thanks, I fixed the link Smile

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm

Are you sure she's yawning and not letting out a ferocious yawn? Laughing Mouse yawns are so sweet.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:56 pm

Ahahahahaha! I just watched it! What a laugh. Laughing

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:56 pm

Ah, it works now. Lol scaredy, I think you have the strangest hamster ever Laughing

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:01 pm

Omg! What a goofball. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:12 pm

I agree, she is the strangest hamster ever. So full of personality. She's goofy, she's always getting into trouble, she makes funny faces, and she's so curious.

She's the best. Last night while I was cleaning tanks, she did the water bottle thing for like an hour. It can be loud as it bangs against the side of the tank! She wanted to come out so bad. Finally, when I was done cleaning tanks, I let her our for a long time and she was very happy. I tried putting cardboard around the water bottle but she chewed it completely off overnight. I'm going to have to make something out of wood, as funny as it is... i'm worried that she's going to hurt her little feet holding on to that metal. Then she always falls when she lets go. I bought wood over the weekend, so we'll see what I come up with. Crazy ham!

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next