Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!

+3
Rodents rock!
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!   - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!

Post by MesaMouse Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:32 am

No matter what she's doing, I love that hamster!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!   - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrifying picture of Splotchy yawning!

Post by Peachy Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:04 pm

Splotchy's yawn picture made my grandma laugh this morning, and it's HARD to make her laugh. Yay, Splotchy! Applause
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:26 pm

Yay, Splotchy!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:05 pm

I do believe she is the cutest Syrian hamster I've ever seen. Someday I want a Syrian! She just makes my heart melt!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 05 Jul 2016, 9:56 pm

She pretty great. And to think, nobody wanted her at the pet store. That's fine, she's all mine. If you do a search for splotchy, you'll find a lot of goofy pictures I've posted of her.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2