Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antibiotics for Respiratory infection

3 posters

Go down

Antibiotics for Respiratory infection Empty Antibiotics for Respiratory infection

Post by Missciela Sun 12 Apr 2020, 2:35 pm

Does anyone know how much antibiotics for a mouse would cost? For a respiratory infection

Missciela

Back to top Go down

Antibiotics for Respiratory infection Empty Re: Antibiotics for Respiratory infection

Post by Robin~ Sun 12 Apr 2020, 3:55 pm

For me, the initial exam cost was $65 plus $30 for 10 days of medication. So, generally around $100, maybe more or less depending on where you live.

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Antibiotics for Respiratory infection Empty Re: Antibiotics for Respiratory infection

Post by chiroptera Tue 14 Apr 2020, 12:53 am

@Missciela You can get Baytril online if you're unable to find a vet due to the quarantine - https://www.glamgouldians.com/product-enrofloxyn.php?fbclid=IwAR1Aza6HjZbohbtuFlGP75oc-2CK6SOXWU2QeHEJrACXUBhh-YLZ8xTmGzQ - I believe it's $25 for a bottle?

a vet will usually prescribe either Baytril or Doxycycline for a respiratory infection anyhow.

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down