Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male)

4 posters

Go down

Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male) Empty Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male)

Post by pipathemouse Mon 03 Aug 2020, 2:09 pm

I have 3 baby mice (2 female, 1 male) needing homes in about 2-3 weeks. They are orphans that I have hand-raised and are super affectionate and not to mention extremely adorable. I was going to release them to the wild but I feel that they are too domesticated now.
I am located in Ontario, Ca (1 hour from LA). Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male) Img_5711

pipathemouse

Back to top Go down

Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male) Empty Re: Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male)

Post by tkstefan Tue 04 Aug 2020, 8:39 pm

Hi! I live in LA and I may be interested. I have 2 female mice as of right now, and am looking for a third. I'm just wondering about their parents. Did you find these mice or breed them?

tkstefan
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male) Empty Re: Baby mice needing home soon near Los Angeles, CA (2Female, 1Male)

Post by pipathemouse Wed 05 Aug 2020, 1:06 am

tkstefan wrote:Hi! I live in LA and I may be interested. I have 2 female mice as of right now, and am looking for a third. I'm just wondering about their parents. Did you find these mice or breed them?

Hello! I found these baby mice while cleaning the backyard. Their mother got scared off and never returned to the nest-- when I'd returned to check if she was back almost a whole day later, the babies were looking dehydrated and in need of immediate care so I took them in so as to not take a chance on their lives.

pipathemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosey mouse Fri 14 Aug 2020, 9:06 am

have you been bottle feeding them? I'm not very knowledgeable about babies but maybe try and contact a breeder

Mosey mouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille Tue 08 Sep 2020, 9:59 pm

Hi!

Do you still have these mice? I just found myself in a similar situation a few weeks ago when I found a pair of deer mouse babies. They are brother and sister and have just recently been put into separate enclosures and both need friends. Im in oregon and may be willing to make the drive if they seem like a good fit

- Lucille
Lucille
Lucille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down