Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWEET MOUSE NEEDING A HOME

Go down

SWEET MOUSE NEEDING A HOME Empty SWEET MOUSE NEEDING A HOME

Post by apappas3196 Thu 09 Dec 2021, 9:55 pm

IF INTERESTED IN ADOPTING PLEASE MESSAGE ME 😊
Mouse, albino, F, 8mo

I got this cutie from a pet store where she was being sold as a feeder mouse. I temporarily adopted her to help me learn whilst taking my lab animal class (I’m in vet tech school). The semester is over now and I’m looking for a home for her as I cannot keep her due to my cat being an avid rodent hunter.

She is 8 months old and not spayed so do not house her with males or pups that have not been sexed yet! She is fine being housed with other female mice if introduced properly. She has a very good, curious temperament; she has never bitten anyone and is fine with being handled. If she sees you, she will come up to the cage door and greet you! She is surprisingly fine with dogs and cats being within eyesight of her house; the sight of them does not scare her. She is a sweet girl and perfect for a beginner mouse parent or those with children. When she was 4mo she went to the vet for a general exam and a fecal test. Fecal test was negative for any parasites and she got a good bill of health the from the vet.

She comes with her mouse cage, water bottle, food dish, wheel, 2 houses, chewing toys, 2 hanging hammocks, covers for the shelves and walkways, hamster ball, litterbox, travel container, tube, and new bag of mice food.

apappas3196

Back to top Go down

SWEET MOUSE NEEDING A HOME Empty Re: SWEET MOUSE NEEDING A HOME

Post by apappas3196 Thu 23 Dec 2021, 9:49 pm

update: I found a home for Ozzy

apappas3196

Back to top Go down