Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home!

4 posters

Go down

Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home! Empty Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home!

Post by KatandMice Wed 19 Aug 2020, 11:03 am

Hi everyone,

It's great to find a forum dedicated to mice! I have absolutely no one in my area who are interested in pet mice so its nice to stumble across this forum in the wee hours of the morning. Very Happy I have four girls Biscuit, Sprout, Olive and Pretzel. They live in a reptile enclosure (minus any reptiles), I know its probably on the more expensive side of housing, but Im terrible at wood work and didnt want to make lids for detolfs or fish tanks. I particularly like this enclosure because not only it had a entire mesh lid but also a mesh strip for ventilation down the side of the tank also for extra ventilation Very Happy I call it 'The Willow' after my dear little mouse who passed away who was very very special and loved to cuddle and fall asleep within my hand. I miss her so much. Here is 'The Willow' (Hope the link works!) Nice to meet everyone and all your fuzzy critters Smile Kiss

Kat

Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home! The_wi10

KatandMice

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home! Empty Re: Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home!

Post by Mosey mouse Wed 19 Aug 2020, 2:44 pm

awesome cage! also if your looking for some more communities maybe try looking into this forum https://mouse-forum.proboards.com/ It's just starting off and there isn't many people but they respond really quickly. I'm trying to help them out by spreading the news

Mosey mouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

KatandMice likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home! Empty Re: Hi, Im new! Id like to introduce my Mice and their home!

Post by SarahAdams Thu 20 Aug 2020, 6:37 pm

That looks like mousey paradise!

SarahAdams
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Fri 21 Aug 2020, 3:13 am

What an incredible enclosure!! I'm sure your mice love it.

May I ask, what kind of wheel is that / where did you get it? Smile

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down