Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know if Sorghum is safe for mice?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone know if Sorghum is safe for mice? Empty Does anyone know if Sorghum is safe for mice?

Post by MousieMomma Sat 22 Aug 2020, 3:40 pm

I ironically have some sorghum growing in my backyard where I used to dump my guinea pig's old food, and have no idea what to do with it besides pop it like popcorn and eat it myself or give it to my chickens. I was wondering if it's safe to give to my mice as a treat, but I've had no luck getting an answer.

I looked it up on the internet and got no answer, I asked on r/petmice and also got no answer, then I looked at the safe food list on this forum and then still no answer.

Thank you in advance.
MousieMomma
MousieMomma

Sagittarius Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if Sorghum is safe for mice? Empty Re: Does anyone know if Sorghum is safe for mice?

Post by MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop Sat 22 Aug 2020, 3:46 pm

Check if sorghum is the same as milo. Milo is kosher.

MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
Sr Member
Sr Member

Worried

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if Sorghum is safe for mice? Empty Re: Does anyone know if Sorghum is safe for mice?

Post by Robin~ Sat 22 Aug 2020, 8:50 pm

Sorghum is completely safe (like most grains). Milo (sorghum) is actually an extremely common ingredient in most rodent foods. Smile

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

SarahAdams likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum