Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help!

3 posters

Go down

Please Help! Empty Please Help!

Post by Jocelyn Fri 27 Nov 2020, 7:39 pm

Hi, everyone! So the other day one of my girls, Iris, was using the RodiPet wooden wheel. She got her tail stuck in the little gap where the actual wheel screwed on to the stand. Poor and unsuspecting Violet then hopped on and ran on it, bot realizing that Iris was stuck. I heard Iris screech and ran over to the cage, immediately removing Violet from the wheel and getting poor Iris unstuck. So I also removed the RodiPet wheel, and don't really know what to do. Does anyone know of better wooden wheels? I feel really bad for Iris, although she is now fine and happily bouncing around. Please reply with wooden wheels that are safe to use! Thank you so much Smile

~
RIP: Violet, Sunny, Iris, Poppy, Lily, Daisy, & Alpine Angel
Jocelyn
Jocelyn
Jr Member
Jr Member

Musical

Back to top Go down

Please Help! Empty Re: Please Help!

Post by River Fri 27 Nov 2020, 7:59 pm

Oh no! I believe I read about this happening on Instagram pretty recently. Sad
EDIT: here! https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0YUHngE9m/ This owner purchased some 'Getzoo' cork wheels instead. That might be good to look into.
I would email the company and let them know. The last time it happened they claimed it was the first time, so it might help them to know this is a reoccurring issue with the wheel.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Fri 27 Nov 2020, 8:14 pm

I unfortunately don't know of any wooden wheels, but I have heard of people making their own out of popsicle sticks. If you're determined to stick to wooden wheels over plastic, maybe search for a DIY video on YouTube? Smile

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum