Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tribute to my fallen angels over the last year

2 posters

Go down

A tribute to my fallen angels over the last year Empty A tribute to my fallen angels over the last year

Post by MyMouseAndMe Sat 12 Dec 2020, 11:55 am

This post is in memory of Beauty, Summer, Luna, and Cobra.

Beauty was two years old when she passed! She was the first mouse I ever got. She was the elder of the tribe and she held that title with all the grace of a sovereign.

Luna was the only mouse who didn't seem to mind being pet, she was very friendly. She was a great mediator between new mice and old.

Summer had a beautiful auburn coat, she became the leader of the pack very quickly. The other girls followed her around the cage like she was their mother.

Cobra was named after her greatest predator, because of her courageous spirit. Whenever I approached their enclosure, she was always the first to greet me.

It is truly amazing, the impact that these tiny creatures had on me. Even though some passed months ago, I still cry for them. I will always remember them fondly. Mice don't live nearly as long as they should. But I am glad for all the time I had, no matter how short. To Beauty, Luna, Summer, and Cobra: Thank you. You may be gone, but you are remembered. Rest In Peace.
MyMouseAndMe
MyMouseAndMe

Aries Zen

chiroptera, M O U S E and SarahAdams like this post

Back to top Go down

A tribute to my fallen angels over the last year Empty Re: A tribute to my fallen angels over the last year

Post by SarahAdams Tue 15 Dec 2020, 4:00 pm

None of our pets live as long as we would like. It's just so nice when even tiny creatures like mice have wonderful homes where they are loved and cared for and then mourned when they pass.

I'm sure your little mousies enjoyed the lives they had with you!

SarahAdams
Sr Member
Sr Member

M O U S E likes this post

Back to top Go down